+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Carly and Mark - im sorry to hear things didnt work out this cycle

Hope all goes to plan in the morning Amabel - sticky vibes. Hopefully there won't need to be a next time but my partner gives me the injection & he is really good at it. It is one thing I know I dont have to think about. The only one I have given myself was the trigger last cycle because he was at work.

Thanks for the luck everyone, i think i'll need it. My partner has a pretty full on meeting all day Monday & cant get away from work, i'm really really really hoping monday is not the day

Thanks for the cervix stories guys i love a good giggle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Carly - sorry to hear that

Catemer - Haha I'm having visions of you and DP doing the jabs! I know it must be frustrating for you, but it sounds so cute from my end

skizzie - that its not Monday then!

Amabel - Thinking of you today and sending loads and loads of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Carly sorry to hear

Good Luck tomorrow Skizzie and thanks for the well wishes. insem will be tuesday.

RWS thanks for the reassurance on the timing and for thinking of me How's the pregnancy going?

Cate, how are the symptoms? Anything new?

Well, I am officially in the TWW This was definitely one I won't forget... I now have a cervix story too, they couldn't find it I think I ended up with about 5 people in the room, making comments and jokes trying to relieve my tension and their embarrassment and something about a rubber glove not sure we'll talk about that though...

But it got done and I am reassured that at least this time we had a good sample from DP, despite my cervix not wanting to play the game.

I have a blood test on the 3/11 to check my Progesterone then one on 7/11 to check for HCG...

How is everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all! No, no new symptoms from us. But no AF either, so I guess in this case no news is good news? My DP had some cramping this morning and she thought it was pre-AF cramping, but it's gone now so not sure? Although our last pregnyl injection was on Tuesday night, so it could just be effects/symptoms from that? I am going to be getting a HPT on the weekend though if still no AF and bite the bullet and get DP to poas!

RWS - in hindsight I'm sure my DP and I are hilarious when stabbing her! But at the time it horrid! I hope we don't have too many more cycles to go as I'm sure I will pass out from these injections soon! And I feel so mean cos I know it doesn't tickle her either! Ps she usually is the one to pass out at blood tests so the fact she can stab herself is huge!

Amabel - apparently if you go in with an empty bladder the cervix is really tricky and doesn't like to co-operate. there is no next time for you, but if there is try and have an almost full bladder and that should help your cervix play the game!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I all, so I had to get meat on the way home from work today. Some how I ended up in the HPT aisle! And then wouldn't you know, not one but 2 boxes of FRER jumped into my basket!

So I got home and got DP to poas and !

We have been having the injections though, so it could just be a false positive, but i'm still

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls!

Amabel - Sorry to hear your cervix was that uncooperative! Mine was a little naughty, but not as naughty as yours! Hope your TWW doesn't leave you bald .. I hated it with a passion!
    Pregnancy is going well .. can't keep a thing down, but I'm trying to remember that it will pass!

Cate - I was sure AF was coming too... as impossible as it is.. try not to 'listen' to those signs! LOL at the FR's jumping in your basket! I bought no less than 11 HPTs in my TWW
    How long ago was DPs last injection? I heard it takes about 1 day per 1000iu to clear the system. My BFP came at 9dpo..which was 11dp pregnyl.
    Ohh how exciting!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningWithScissors For This Useful Post:

catemer  (29-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cate I really hope congratulations are in order. I don't know much about pregnyl shots but the last shot was tuesday wasn't it? Maybe POAS tomorrow and see if the line is darker. I am cautiously excited for you!

RWS I really envy you right now, as silly as that may sound. My DP is convinced that it has worked this time, so we'll see.

How is everyone else?

Mellington and Skizzie are you still around?

Have a nice weekend everyone!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amabel For This Useful Post:

catemer  (29-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi RWS and Amabel, thanks for the congrats. I had read similar re how long pregnyl lasts, so we waited 3 days ( to the minute!). The last dose was 1500iu on Tuesday night, so exactly 72hrs before HPT.

We tested again this morning and still a line. About the same colour as last night! But it's all good we have 4 more HPT so can do one very day before the bloods on Wednesday! they all give 2 lines! Luckily 2 boxes jumped in that basket last night! Now we have enough to poas every day!

Today is 12dpiudi, 12dpo and CD27 of DP's cycle. So fingers crossed this is real!
    Last edited by catemer; 29-10-2011 at 11:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amabel - Totally get you! I was envious of everyone too... I still am actually..anyone further along than me or with newborns! I don't think you get over the envy stage until you have that baby in your arms!
    Hopefully your DP is right! Let him be that positive when you feel like poo...I leaned on DH so much when I was convinced it couldn't possibly have worked the first time, or when AF was *definitely* coming.

Cate - Oh YAY! If it was pregnyl then that line should have been getting lighter and the fact that its not is a very good sign! 12dpo/iui is the perfect time for the tests too! Oh Im excited for you! Come on wednesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Catemer I am so excited for you both, seeing that line for the 2nd time would have been such a relief & i love that there is one for every day till the wed

RWS im glad to hear your pregnancy is going well, the sickness will pass but at least you know everything is going well while ever you are feeling woozy

Well I have had a VERY interesting few days, went for my scan yesterday morning 7.10am (i live 1hr 15min away from the FS). They see 2 massive follies (one on each ovary), i have bloods & go home, everyone indicates the ins will be on Monday..... I get a call at lunch time, get told to have trigger ASAP & to be at the FS at 10.30am today for the majic squirt, so I am oficially in my 2WW with you guys Blood test due on the 14th

just when i grew my nails they are about to be bitten off once again