+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Kemmy and Chubear on your BFP's.

Glad to know that IUI does work :-)

Skizzy all the best for the Egg pick up. Is this your 1st IVF cycle?

Catemer i know exactly how your dp is feeling. I feel the same and go through all those emotion everytime AF shows up. Most of the time I feel sad knowing how much my hubby wants a child.if possible try to be strong for her .
    Everytime we go to Mater Mothers to see our friends new born we end up coming home feeling sorry for ourselves. At times all my dh does is just hug me when i am falling apart. that really works for me.

Big hug to you and your DP

There is nothing new to report on my side. we are taking a break this cycle and possibly next cycle as well as my boss refused to grant me leave from 20 th March to 6th of April. I am sooooo mad right now. She knows that i am undergoing IVF but then i guess she cant just leave 1 person to run the entire reporting team.

I am telling myself that the wait is good and i can undergo weekly accupunture and make my body fit and health for IVF but the wait is proving to be very frustrating.

Those of you who are undergoing IVF at the moment, How much time off are you taking from work? I am thinking of 1 day leave for Egg pick up and than just 1 more day for transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi DQ, its so nice to hear from you

This is my first IVF cycle, I just had my trigger shot & im due at the hospital at 7.30am on Monday. I am only having 2 days off as well, Monday will be a sicky becuase there are too many people off for me to ask for a day off, but thursday will be a flex day. One of the girls at work know whats going on with me & knows I am having a sick day on Monday & I have organised her to cover my appointments Your positive attitude to waiting is fabulous, i know its not by choice but never the less I'm glad you are staying positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi DQ nice to hear from you again. For our egg collection DP had it done on the Friday but that was already a day off for her. She was meant to work the Saturday and Sunday but he has a very physical job so took both those days off. For transfer again cos it was her weekend on she had a few days off at the beginning of the week. Although that didn't stop her from doing things around the house!

Good luck with the waiting, I know how anxious we are every time we have to wait for something. If you have any other questions just let me know and I will do my best to answer for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Catemer, how are you and DP going? I hope you are both feeling ok, have you decided on the next step? Getting ready for a FET?

AFM egg pick up went well today, when Dr Anne counted the follies last week she saw 16 but to my massive surprise she collected 23 eggs today Of those, 20 are suitable. They will call tomorrow to let us know how well they survived over night

Hope everyone else is well & happy xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome results Skizzie!
    Fx you have a lot of eggies to play with!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Skizzie that sure is an impressive haul! Good work ovaries!

AFM- DP went for her bt today. Just as we thought BFN. But there good news is her hormone levels were suitable for us to jump straight back in for a bubsicle or 2 this cycle. We have bloods and scan on Monday. Hopefully FET will be before that week ends as we are meant to be going away for 2 weeks that Saturday. I think it will be a great relaxation for DP which can't hurt can it? We are headed to a quiet little beach town about an hour from the nearest town. Just us, the waves and the relaxing ocean air!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies

Chubear I'm really hoping they are all suitable for freezing, how are you feeling?

Catemer I think a break away will be just perfect for you & DP. What fantastic timing too, I truly hope one of those little bubsicles is just right for the thawing & implants perfectly

AFM of the 23, 13 went for ICSI & 10 for IVF, as of last night in the ICSI group there were 10 suitable for injecting, then this morning the lab called & 6 survived the night & fertilised beautifully. In the IVF group as of last night 9 out of 10 were suitable to get jiggy with DH's boy juice & this morning 6 were fertilised & looking good, so........... We have 12 in total that are looking great . At this stage we are only having 1 put back, the reality is that my DH is not ok with the thought of twins & even though it is a really low chance we still need to be realistic and both be happy with the decision. My DH didn't want to do IVF at all but he compromised coz he knew how important it was for me, now it's my turn to compromise & be happy with 1. We have our appt on Thurs at 9am to have our little one put back in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kemmy, we must have been posting at the same time lol. I'm so glad your scan went well today, you and DP must be really excited. I hope everything continues to run smoothly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Skizzie , glad you got such a good number!

I'm waiting.....am afraid we will lose the bubble, concentrating on each day as it comes. 2.5 weeks til the u/s. Have mild nausea, not real ms I don't think. Weird boobs lol and extreme hunger and tiredness.

When is your transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kemmy and Skizzie.

Chubear, can't wait to hear about your scan. Just tnk positively, look after yourself and I will be hoping that little one stays sticky for you.

Kemmy that is so exciting re your scan. You must have been so excited to hear that little fluttery heartbeat.

Skizzie- congrats on your 12 fertilized eggs. I think your decision to only transfer 1 based on your circumstances is wise.
    DP and I have always known twins were in the cards for us so transferring 2 with the slim chance of getting twins was a non issue. For us the worse outcome was to have none, rather than have 2! Truth be told I would like to eventually have a large family at least 3 or 4, fertility gods willing!