+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy Birthday Chubear. I hope you enjoy your party!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skizzie View Post

Thats great, I think when I go for my scan on Wed next week they will let us know timing for him......I think he needs to do his bit no more than an hr before my eggs arrive Dr Anne's, or something like that. The injections are ok, I have been doing them myself for a while now, two at a time are a litte extreme though lol. DH is away this week & i'm away for work overnight next week so I would have had to do them myself sooner or later lol

Did your DP have any adverse reactions to the injections like mood swings etc?
    Hi Skizzie. Side affects... No. Not at all.... Sheesh, now she's not looking over my shoulder, yes very much so. She had a much shorter temper than usual (she is the most patient, even-keeled person I know so I could tell!) and she would get frustrated a lot quicker than normal especially with things that normally wouldn't matter. She was also a little emotional and found a whole lot of things cute. Things that weren't cute. things that were just silly, were suddenly cute! She was also a little more teary than normal. My DP doesn't normally cry at much, but during the stab phase she was almost as much if a blubbery mess as me! She said she constantly felt on the verge of tears for no reason. And for the first time in 8yrs she suddenly had to bake something. Anytng, just had to bake. Sent me to the shops in the wee hours to get her cake mix etc so she could bake! But I know it was only the drugs so I just nodded and said yes dear and no dear in the appropriate places and we got through it! LOL!

How are you going? Are you having many side affects?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Catemer I TOTALLY understand your DP mood swings. I thought I was fine until last night...... Poor DP, I was really snappy & didn't realise it, i too am usually a very even tempered person. I have been really hungry & have put on a 2kg which makes me really sad, but I am trying not to be too hard on myself about that, I'm an average size person so the weight gain wont effect my fertility & I can lose it pretty quick with a bit of extra exercise when all this is over. The main thing for me though is I have a really sore lower back, I get a sore back during my cycle so I believe this is normal but I really wish that would go away........ Otherwise all is fine lol.
    How are you guys going?

Chubear, I hope your party was great. How are you going with your TWW?

Hope everyone else is doing fine. Sorry for no other personals, I'm on my iPad & can't see the posts

B

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks guys for the birthday wishes. i had a great party.

today we are 12 dpiui and i felt like af was coming so just incase i did a poas.To my surprise i got a very very faint little 2nd line.!!!!!!!!

i know its very early, but its my first line EVER and I'm stoked - it means it worked and I'm not broken :-)

DH is confused ( not sure why as this is what we have been working towards)but its cute.

16 months trying and this was the 3rd procedure , the first with metformin.

omg.

talk about awesome birthday present.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok so i couldn't resist. i did two more POAS, two different brands and all had a second line. Im stoked but nervous cos it still feels like AF is on her way - maybe thats normal for pregnancy?

How are you doing cycle buddy Catemer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. We are going well.

Congrats Chubear on your second line, are you on any injections or anything that could give a false positive? Hopefully your line gets darker and darker.

We have decided not to poas this cycle. DP said she just can't handle a bfn and still have to stab herself until her bt if it's a bfn. So no poas for us. Although I have told DP if her bt is a BFP she has to poas and send me the pic as I will be working on our bt day.

Having said that DP is having soapy symptoms it's not funny! She is constantly hungry, exhausted,
    sore (.)(.), peeing all the time, can smell everything, is nesting, has a constant niggling headache. Although having said that she has had a little cramping today, so not really sure what is happening!

Hope everyone else is going good. Good luck for your egg retrieval on Friday Skizzie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    catemer - no I'm only on metformin, clomid and clean none of which should interfere.When is your bt?

Fx for you guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chubear, sounds promising then. How is the line today?

AFM I think we might be out this cycle. AF seems to have shown up today. We will continue with the drugs just incase it's only a break through bleed, but are not keeping our hopes up.

We are both a little sad and disappointed it hasn't worked. DP keeps blaming herself for not being able to keep the Bubbas in there. No matter what I say it doesn't help. Anybody know what I can say to help her feel less like a failure (her words not mine)?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Catemer.

There was nothing DH could do but hold me while i cried or otherwise. For me aside from that i would just get onto planning the next thing ( both for TTC and the rest of our life).
    Sometimes impulse shopping helped too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals,

Big Big congrats Chubear, such an exciting time for you and your DP when are you due for your blood test?

Catemer, im so sorry you guys are feeling this way, i really hope it is not af & just a break through bleed I truly do understand how your DP is feeling. As you probably know, I have had 3 mc & 2 chemical's. There really isnt anything you can say that will make her feel better, your unspoken support will get her through, your loving actions and just being there to hug her when she needs it means more than any thing you can say. She will come around, she will realise on her own that she isnt a failure. You need to make sure that you take care of yourself too, it is just as hard on the partners. My DH said for him its sadness of it not working coupled with his worry for me, but for me its the sadness of it not working and the guilt/disappointmnet in my body and in turn myself. She will be fine, the unnatural amount of hormones in her body wouldnt be helping either, give her time and she will be ok.
    I am here for you both anytime

AFM my little eggie pick up is on Monday, i have approx 16 waiting to see the world.