+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Skizzie – Thanks for the congrats! I’ve put all the HPT’s away now and I’m just hoping for a sticky bub... it’s hard not to worry after last cycle I had a chemical but the numbers are promising.

Hope the IVF journey is being kind to you! Will keep my for you.

Blackduck – I’m so sorry your blood test was negative. I think no matter how much you prepare yourself there is always just a glimmer of hope until you get the results. Are you going to try again next cycle or have a break?

Catemer – Thank you!! I’m not sure it’s completely sunk in just yet. I’m a little nervous... hopefully bloods tomorrow confirm all is on track. (I’m really scared because one of my colleagues is currently 6 weeks pregnant and on her dating scan the heart-rate wasn’t quick enough and they are preparing her for the worst). But I’m being positive! There’s more chance of all going well then going wrong, right?!

I can’t even IMAGINE how you must be feeling about the transfer today...
    Will be thinking of you!

Chubear – when are you due to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Kemmy,
    good luck for the blood test!

we are due to test 23rd Feb. Am trying not to get hopes up by keeping busy ( its my birthday party this weekend) but would be soooo stoked for a BFP. ( wouldn't we all)

FX for the transfer today catemer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, Kemmy I still get a little buzz every time I read re your BFP!

Chubear, we are in the tww together again! Let's hope your birthday party keeps us both distracted!

AFM - We went in for the transfer today. I have never felt so attached to a tiny group of cells in my life! Dr Anne showed us what the 2 embys looked like on the monitor before transfer. Seriously they had split so much they looked like chocolate crackles! So the 2 embys were transferred with no problems. I kept teasing DP saying don't let them fall out! I know we only have a 40% chance that this will work this time, but I can't help feeling attached to this little guys already! Fingers crossed at least one likes it's warm cozy spot and attaches. Or better yet - both! Oh my we could have twins! Dr Anne said that the eggs were all so good. The remaining 6 that survived the first night had all multiplied and split so well they were all suitable for freezing! So now we have potential twins in DP and 6 bubsicles!

BT for us is on the 27th so now we wait. And wait and wait. Is it the 27th yet? Oh my wordy I think this is going to be the hardest tww wait yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Hope you are all very well

Catemer - I hope the TWW is short. I would have loved to catch up with you guys at Dr Anne's on Monday, I was there but it was at 7am for scans & Bloods then back down the freeway to sunny Wollongong for work. Shame really, meeting you guys would have been nice

Chubear, Have you been symptom spotting like crazy? Hope you had a nice Birthday

Kemmy, I hope your BT today was ok I truly understand the nervousness you are feeling. I have had a few BFP's which have not resulted in a healthy pregnancy. If there is one thing I have learnt it's to just live in the moment - I kept telling my self "I'm pregnant today so just enjoy today, i will deal with tomorrow if tomorrow comes".

AFM - Scan & Bloods went well, I am now on Lucrin & Puregon shots. Looks like egg collection should be Fri 24th which would mean transfer should be Mon 27th. The only bummer is that DH has a meeting on the 27th that he can not get out of so I dont think he can be there for the transfer I will be fine, his part is on the 24th so I am happy that he can be there on that day without any work pressure. ALSO......I have never been in hospital or under general anesthetic in my life so I am a little freaked out about that!!!!!!

I hope everyone else is going ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skizzie View Post
    Hi

Hope you are all very well

Catemer - I hope the TWW is short. I would have loved to catch up with you guys at Dr Anne's on Monday, I was there but it was at 7am for scans & Bloods then back down the freeway to sunny Wollongong for work. Shame really, meeting you guys would have been nice

Chubear, Have you been symptom spotting like crazy? Hope you had a nice Birthday

Kemmy, I hope your BT today was ok I truly understand the nervousness you are feeling. I have had a few BFP's which have not resulted in a healthy pregnancy. If there is one thing I have learnt it's to just live in the moment - I kept telling my self "I'm pregnant today so just enjoy today, i will deal with tomorrow if tomorrow comes".

AFM - Scan & Bloods went well, I am now on Lucrin & Puregon shots. Looks like egg collection should be Fri 24th which would mean transfer should be Mon 27th. The only bummer is that DH has a meeting on the 27th that he can not get out of so I dont think he can be there for the transfer I will be fine, his part is on the 24th so I am happy that he can be there on that day without any work pressure. ALSO......I have never been in hospital or under general anesthetic in my life so I am a little freaked out about that!!!!!!

I hope everyone else is going ok
    Hey Skizzie, I was really nervous for DP going in for the surgery, but if you are having it on a Friday then you will be going to Anaesthetic Day Surgery at Hurstville. Everyone there was really lovely. There was a really nice little cafe that I went and waited at called Pulse on the corner. I had a really nice breakfast, yummy coffee and sat there for 2.5hrs and the staff were really nice at the cafe too.

The parking is on the corner of be grave and south. It is a paid car ark, and cost about $20 for the entire time while DP was getting operated on. I understand you are nervous, but dr Anne does this same procedure on heaps of people every single week. You will be fine. All you need to concentrate on is relaxing, staying healthy and growing some awesome little eggs in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I forgot to add...

AFM - DP seems to be coping really well with the tww. Me on the other hand has jumped the gun ever so slightly (doesn't sound like me AT&T all huh?) I can't help it but I just want to kiss her tummy for luck every time I see her! She is totally exhausted today and says she never realized how exhausting taking it easy was! She has also been really famished and when I got home from work and asked what she had eaten today she rattled off a list of things that sounded like the entire contents of our pantry! She also has really sore (.)(.) 's, and is peeing like every 5 seconds! Despite me swearing I wasn't going to symptom spot this time around, I can't help but notice everything. Even her sense of smell has gotten better ( this happened too the first iudi cycle where she had the mc at 4 and a bit weeks).

Why are all the side effects of the crinone the same as pregnancy symptoms? Is it just the worlds cruel way of teasing us more during this process?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer - thanks so much for the parking info I will let DH know, although I dont think he will be waiting for me the whole time, while i'm getting the eggs collected he needs to go over to Dr Anne's lab & do his 'bit' for the "Icky boy juice" LMAO. Thats why i'm so glad he can have friday off stress free coz without his 'juice' there aint no fertilization lol. I will be probably be on my own for the transfer on Monday though coz of his state meeting but that is ok, obviously I would rather him be there to experience the transfer but timing doesnt always work out how we would like it to I'm just going to have sickies, i checked the roster & there are already people booked to have the Monday & Friday off so......I think I feel a sore back coming on

I bet you guys are symptom spotting like crazy, i truly hope it's you time. How is DP going with the Crinone? I really dislike the crinone - so impractical, but if it gets the results then its worth it

I hope everyone else is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Skizzie, we are trying not to symptom spot, but I can't help it! Everything she tells me I'm ticking off in my mind! Incredible famished like hunger, exhaustion, fluctuating temperature, nesting - DP doesn't cook. I'm the cook. But on Tuesday for some reason she just 'needed' to bake a cake, peeing every 5 seconds, feeling a little bloated in the lower abdomen! She has had a little cramping like feeling today not cramping as such but just a discomfort sort of feeling... I have everything crossed!

I totally forgot about your DH having to go to Dr Anne's for his part! I guess I just assumed it would already be at Dr Anne's like ours was! LOL!

if that is the case and he is just dropping you there, there is a little lane way (can't remember it's name) and the day surgery has a 'basement' car park. If DH or you phones the hospital when you arrive at their garage door, they will let you park under there for the 10-15mins it takes to drop you off. Otherwise there is 15min parking directly out the front if you can get it.

How are you coping with all the injections?

Thanks
    Reviews

Thats great, I think when I go for my scan on Wed next week they will let us know timing for him......I think he needs to do his bit no more than an hr before my eggs arrive Dr Anne's, or something like that. The injections are ok, I have been doing them myself for a while now, two at a time are a litte extreme though lol. DH is away this week & i'm away for work overnight next week so I would have had to do them myself sooner or later lol

Did your DP have any adverse reactions to the injections like mood swings etc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer- yay for cycle buddies - hope you have a sticky one!

Skizzie - good luck for your egg pick up, hope you get lots of happy little eggies!

Party is tomorrow so trying too stay distracted. Did some research today - there is a clinic here is brissy that does waaaaaay cheap ivf($1300).
    Unfortunatle i am too fat to qualify for their program so we will be going thru our dr when the time comes ( probably in a couple months). Of course I'm hoping i won't need it!

How is everyone else doing?