+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

blackduck - welcome to the TWW... I had my second IUI yesterday (30/1) and I'm determined not to be as obsessive as the first one and not cave in & do HPT's but we'll see...! I'm thinking - keep really busy?

Chubear - hope this is your magic IUI! It's such a mind game isn't it, first we wait for AF so we can begin, then we wait for those BT's to tell us it's time, and THEN we launch into the TWW... a lot of waiting really!

Catemer - hope you girls are traveling along nicely

Skizzie - I'm sending you as many as I can, will be keeping my !

Dancing Queen - good luck with this IUI! Our FS was telling us too that potentially we could think about IVF if this IUI doesn't work, mainly due to the availability of donor sperm, she said we could probably get 2 rounds of IVF with one vial of donor sperm and of course the odds are increased too. It's a lot to think about though.

flynnsmumma - Hope the injections aren't too painful!

AFM - Just sitting around in the dreaded TWW...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, I'm on my phone so can't do personals but fingers crossed for everyone in the tww. For those waiting for AF so you can start another cycle, I hope she arrives quickly.

AFM: we had our scans and bloods last week. After all the lucrin injections everything is looking on track. DP started the gonal-f injections on Sunday night and she seems to be coping well with them. Who knew that by the 4th cycle DP wouldn't need me anymore to help with the stabbings!

DP has a blood test on Friday to make sure she is responding to the drugs properly and then a blood and scan on Monday next week to check when egg retrieval will be.

DP and I have decided that if there are enough useable eggs and fertilised properly we will get 2 embryos transferred. That will increase our chances of success to about 40-50%, but will increase the chance of twins to 15%.

I can live with twins! Definitely can live with twins! Wouldn't that be wonderful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kemmy! Nice to hear from you! Hope that you can keep busy in the tww...
    Hard isn't it?

Well, after my blood test and u/sound today, I have been given the choice of iui tomorrow or saturday. I ended up going with saturday, after they told me that it wouldn't matter either day as long as we dtd tonight and skip tomorrow night, but do the trigger. I hope I have gone with the right choice... time will tell.
    I only had one follie again - which is good I suppose (just hadn't got us over the line last time).
    I am not looking forward to iui though. I am going to take panadeine this time, as the pain is pretty bad for me due to the position of my cervix

All good to go though. It's funny, this time round, we have been pretty relaxed about it and for a couple of nights we were sitting watching tele and suddenly remembered that we hadn't done the injection yet! Lucky we did, but it is strange we both are not putting pressure on the situation - without even discussing it.

Good luck to everyone where ever you are in your cycle. Sorry for no personals, have read where everyone is at though. I will write more when I get some more time!

to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Catemer – do you prefer not giving the injections anymore? I’m not sure i could give my DP injections, I’d be so scared of hurting her! How terrible will I be when we get a BFP... I don’t think I’ll be able to take my child for vaccinations (or at least I won’t be able to watch!). I don’t mind needles myself though so it’s a little weird!

Any news on when egg retrieval will be? I don’t know a lot about IVF... once the eggs are retrieved how long until you can transfer?

Twins! Actually, DP and I were only talking about this last night and we were thinking about childcare for twins... I think it’d be cheaper for me to stay home then send two kids to childcare? Kind of like the idea of not having to go through the TWW again though!

Flynnsmumma – Good luck with Saturday, will keep my for you! I’m sorry that IUI is so painful for you... that really sux! Hopefully this time might be better? Actually, this IUI for me, our FS got me to lie right at the end of the bed and it was slightly tilted (was actually really comfortable compared to my first IUI). I wonder if you could do that?

Glad to hear you are feeling relaxed about it, sometimes it’s hard having so much pressure on the situation isn’t it. It becomes all consuming.

Skizzie – How’d your appointment go yesterday? Was it an information overload or do you have a plan of attack now? Hope you’re enjoying the rest of your Uni break!!

Chubear – How are you tracking? Looking forward to your next IUI... not long now!

Blackduck – How’s the TWW for you? Keeping sane?

AFM – I’ve been having a few cramps here and there... they are a little strange though (around the same height as my belly button, almost like a stitch?)

I’m also really really tired and at 4dpo seems waaaay to early to be anything but I keep asking DP – "have I been really tired lately or have you noticed a change??" I’ve gone to bed at 8:30pm the last two nights and slept right through to 6am (with 1 or 2 toilet breaks thrown in).

Why does two weeks have to be such a long time? I keep clutching at every possible or impossible sign... ‘am I?’ ‘am I not?’... ah!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey kemmy,
    That all sounds good symptom wise!
    I've given up symptom spotting cos I've had them all with no bfp so I don't believe any of mine

First bt tomorrow but I reckon iui will be wed.
    I think this month I have even more cm! I didn't think it possible after the first couple months on clomid.

Fx for you Flynnsmama, hope this one sticks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!!

Sorry I haven't been on here for a few days, been really busy which is really helping me get through this TWW!!

I'm 5 DPO today and not much to report as yet. I have been having trouble falling to sleep, which I also had from very early on before my last BFP. Might just be because i've been really it's taken me awhile to wind down.

I know it's very early in my TWW to say, but I really think we won't be getting a BFP this cycle. I just have this feeling deep down, hard to explain. I will surprised if I get a BFP.

I have a blood test on Sunday to test my progesterone, it should be nice and high since I have been using progesterone pessaries since 1 DPO.

Good luck ladies!! Sending you lots of baby dust!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a bt today but no surge yet so another one wed. So maybe iui Friday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls

blackduck - hope the TWW is treating you well, how was your progesterone reading?

Flynnsmumma - did you go through with your IUI on Saturday? Hope it wasn't too painful this time.

Chubear - any results from your bt today? Is Friday the day?

AFM - 9dpo for me today... still just waiting. Since about 2-3dpo I've had this mild cramping sensation, like a stitch just under my ribcage. While it's dull it just never seems to go away (quite different from my last TWW)? Considering I conceived last time I'm not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing?

Anyways, I guess I just need to be patient... Sunday is pregnancy test bloods so I'm trying to hold out until at least Friday/Saturday to POAS

to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chubear good luck with your IUI this week.

Kemmy - we are test buddies. I have my pregnancy test blood test on Sunday too. I will have my fingers crossed for both of us. My progesterone was 106, which is good. I expected it to be nice and high though using those stupid progesterone pessaries.... I hate them!!! I have to remember they will help me get a sticky baby next time I'm pregnant.

I am 10DPO today with no signs to report. Feeling relatively normal which is disappointing!! I have had a tooth ache this week, when to the dentist, nothing wrong with the tooth. He said that pregnant womens teeth can play up, but I think it's too early for that. Yesterday I had about 10 minutes of some bad cramps/twinges on my right side just under my ribs. Not sure what that was... maybe implantation?

I still don't think I'm pregnant. I am not sure when I will do a HPT, I don't even have any in the house to help resist the temptation. Might get one for tomorrow morning as its my dads birthday and the best birthday present I could even give him would be the news of his first grandchild. But I am too scared for the disappointment it will bring if negative!! I may try and hold off til Saturday. I will update once I have POAS or if I get any symptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks black duck, iui is for tomorrow morning!
    Fx for your pg test.