+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 86 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Kemmy I'm so sorry this cycle didnt work out. Enjoy the break over Christmas

I hope everyone's TWW is going ok for you guys

AFM it turns out af was 4 days late because I had a chemical preg, which means 'something' has happened in 5 out of the 6 iui's. I spoke to FS today & she is happy for us to start IVF or try another IUI. DH is not too keen on IVF so we have a lot of thinking to do over the break. I dont really mind either way, i guess we will go with what ever we are both comfortable with

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies. Only 3 sleeps to go til the man in red comes, yet all I want is a bfp and I don't think he brings those!

Skizzie, sorry to hear it was only a chem pregnancy. Best of luck deciding which path you go down. I am sure you will make the decision that's right for you.

Kemmy, sorry to hear your cycle didn't work this time around. A very similar thing has happened for us the last 2 cycles, so I understand what you mean about getting close to that little one and then finding out the little one didn't stay. I was really saddened by it when it happened to us. But I hope you can stay strong and have the courage to try again. I'm sure it will be your turn at being Mums soon.

Dancing queen, I hope your little puppy is feeling a bit better by now.he could be picking up on your moods and knowing that there is sadness in the house so just being a bit more mellow til things pick up? Our dogs are very receptive of our moods and when I am down or unwell my lab comes over and rests her head in my lap as if to say "it's ok mum, I'm here". It's amazing how intuitive she is.

Flynn's Mumma and Chubear, how are you going cycle buddies? Is Christmas preparations helping to make this tww fly by a little quicker for you guys too?

Flynn's Mumma your signs sound promising? Or you could be like me and read way too much into every litlle thing!

Chubear, how is this tww treating you?

Sorry for anyone I've missed, but wherever you are in your cycle I hope you are coping and feeling positive about it all.

Afm - DP now has sore and swollen (.)(.) , is constantly hungry, fatigued, nauseous. I'm hoping like all he'll that her psychic-ness is right and that this is the magic one for us. On another note - in terms of people giving you a barrage of questions - I was once taken to hospital with an about to rupture ovarian cyst, anyway while there the dr asked if I could be pregnant. I replied no, I am in a monogomous same sex relationship so there is no way I could be pregnant. The dr then says "but do you use protection or take the pill" I said no I didn't. The dr then got a really smug look on his face and says to me"Well, if you don't use protection and don't take the pill, how can you be so sure your not pregnant?" I said to him, well it's easy. I have sex with a girl, not a boy! He nearly fell flat on the floor! But serves him right for not listening to me and being so smug!
    Yesterday was really hard for me at work. One of the girls I work with came in to work all bright and happy and cheerful (which is so totally not her in the mornings!) anyway we were trying to figure out why she was so happy and she said that it was because she got her period which meant that even though she was 3months late, she wasn't pregnant. This made me really angry and frustrated at how inconsiderate she is about what DP and I are going through and angry at how easy it can be for some people. Mind you she doesn't actually know DP and my current crusade, but even so I got angry!

We officially test on wednesdya next week, and I AMA o trying to stay away from the HPT, but we did one today anyway and it was a bfn, but today is only 9dpiui, so maybe a little too soon? Please someone tell me that it's too soon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't know what to do! - started bleeding today

I am not due to test until the 27th? I suppose I will get a negative if I do a hpt. so I won't.

Really upset and confused. I will just wait and see I guess...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it just a little?
    Maybe it's implantation?
    Fx for you

Dh has decided we shouldn't hpt until wed when we would actually be late. I've been good so far and haven't though have been playing "spot that symptom".
    Nausea, irritability, of course I could just be PMS-y.
    And when the 14wk pg girl at work was going on about her body changes I turned into a jealous monster and was in a foul mood.

I know what you mean catemer-when dh asked me what I wanted for Xmas , the only true answer was "a baby".

I hope everyone has a great Xmas, here's hoping for a few blue lines for Xmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies!

Just popping in to wish you all a wonderful
    Christmas and New Year! And wishing you all the best of luck for some miracles!
    Ive been reading along but not posting as I remember all to well how it feels to hear about pregnancy amonst your own heartbreak.

I see some new faces too I love that your section is going so well Cate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everyone had a good xmas, i am finally on the IMAC so can post a pic of my xmas cake :-)
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150545248817868&set=a.10150545248 662868.436117.714607867&type=1&theater

AFM: AF due today or tomorrow. trying so hard not to pee on a stick.
    no real symptoms, just waiting for the witch to show up, but hoping she won't - you know?

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really hope she doesn't turn up Chubear!
    She turned up early for me

Any news yet Catemer?

I had my bloodtest this morning - even though I knew the outcome. Pretty depressing over Christmas since I was wondering how I could wait it out until the 27th and AF showed up on the 23rd ARRRGGGHHH!

Anyway, we are going away in the next few days, so won't be able to start my next cycle until next showing from AF. The clinic doesn't want to change my injection levels next time, which I wasn't too pleased with. They said it was successful in their opinion because I ovulated.Well, we will leave it in their hands next cycle and keep up our hopes!

How was everyone's Christmas? I must say, I did indulge in a healthy number of prawns, bubbles, soft cheeses and many other delicious foods I have been avoiding.... mmmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas Everybody.

Well, we went down to the inlaws for Christmas. I hope everyone had a great Christmas day and enjoyed it as much as possible.

Flynn's Mumma, sorry to hear AF showed her ugly face early for you, but at least you knew one way or the other for Christamas day and had no unnecessary abstaining from yummy things. Gotta try to look for a positive in the situation somewhere huh?

Chubear, do you have a blood test coming up? I hope AF has stayed away for you and that you have a Christmas BFP to report in with.

AFM - we were lookin really good with a list of symptoms as long as my arm, but the symptoms seem to have died off. Also a kind of AF has shown up... We think?
    CAUTION TMI TO FOLLOW
    My DP's bleeding has been really really light and really watery? Not sure if this is a proper flow where the crinone and clexane have just made it weird, or if it is just a break through bleed? Does the clexane, being a blood thinner, affect AF blood as well? I'm really hoping that it is just a break through bleed, and not really AF! But we have run out of HPT and there was no way I was asking my FIL to go to the shops on Christmas eve to get some! The shops closed early on Saturday and were closed by the time we got there. And all the shops have been shut in this little country town since then! But we got home this afternoon, and given the bleeding, we think it is going to be a bfn. DP has a blood test tomorrow, so we will know for sure tomorrow. But I have to work tomorrow! Which sucks on one hand as I can't be with DP when she finds out, but on the other, being a public servant, tomorrow is still a public holiday for us, so it means double time and a half for a 10hr shift, and you gotta love public holiday penalty rates!

Anyway, I hope everyone has recovered from all their over indulgences over the last few days, and that the man in red was kind to you and your family

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Hope everyone had a fab Christmas, i'm still recovering from all the food

Flynnsmumma, im sorry af showed up its such an awful feeling.

Catemer, i really hope af doesnt show. Although.. mine was light and watery for a few days before full flow & i used the clexane for the first time too. I hope that doesnt necessarily mean af is on her way though. Please let us know how the bt goes today

Chubear I hope all is well and you get a positive this time around

RWS it was nice to hear from you

I hope everyone else is going ok

AFM: DH and I are having a 'no baby talk zone' starting from last week, it has been quite nice & highlighted the other good things going on in our life. Af is due on the 16th Jan, we will decide on that day what our next step is. If it's iui then we will begin then, if it's ivf then we have an appt with our FS on the 23 Jan to go through it all with her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, results are in. Bfn. There was no signs even of implantation. So the next step for us will be full on IVF. they now consider it to be 3 failed iudi so they have recommended we move onto ivf. We have an appointment on 16 jan with Dr Anne to discuss the process, ask questions etc and then straight into the nurses as that will be cd21. The scientist in me says this is the logical step, but I'm a little unsure. I have told DP it's up to her as it will be her body going through it all and she wants to jump on head first.

Thanks for all your support along the way, I hope you all don't mind me continuing to post in here. I feel like I can tell you girls everything and would miss you all so much!

Sorry it's all about us tonight, I will do personals a little later.