+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 86 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Skizzie , fx for a smooth ride!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Sorry for my absence, but we had to go to country nsw to look after my fil who had heart surgery and the Internet down there was cr@ppola! I went to macca's a few times but their wi-fi wouldn't let me post in a forum! Crazy stuff....

Anyway...

Dancing queen, I hope your iui goes well tomorrow. We have been testing again, but more on that in a sec.

Skizzie after last cycle I'm so pleased to see you back on the roller coaster. Good luck for your iui later this week

Chubear, how's everything going with you?

Smyles? Are you still here?

Mellington good to hear from you again.

AFM we poas'd on Saturday, 12dpiudi and it was ! But DP starting having cramps again on Sunday and today the bfp line was so faint I may have just been imagining it was there! So it looks like this cycle will be a miscarry as well. AF was due yesterday, but hasn't dared show up yet. But we have a blood test on Thursday to confirm one way or the other.although we are pretty sure we know what the result will be.

Hmmm do you think there's enough time to squeeze in another cycle before Christmas?
    To all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by catemer View Post
    Hi all! Sorry for my absence, but we had to go to country nsw to look after my fil who had heart surgery and the Internet down there was cr@ppola! I went to macca's a few times but their wi-fi wouldn't let me post in a forum! Crazy stuff....

Anyway...

Dancing queen, I hope your iui goes well tomorrow. We have been testing again, but more on that in a sec.

Skizzie after last cycle I'm so pleased to see you back on the roller coaster. Good luck for your iui later this week

Chubear, how's everything going with you?

Smyles? Are you still here?

Mellington good to hear from you again.

AFM we poas'd on Saturday, 12dpiudi and it was ! But DP starting having cramps again on Sunday and today the bfp line was so faint I may have just been imagining it was there! So it looks like this cycle will be a miscarry as well. AF was due yesterday, but hasn't dared show up yet. But we have a blood test on Thursday to confirm one way or the other.although we are pretty sure we know what the result will be.

Hmmm do you think there's enough time to squeeze in another cycle before Christmas?
    To all.
    Catemer be positive think it will happen. It's not over yet. One of my office mate got early BFP and then very faint line when she went to the doctor. they did a blood test two days later and her pregnancy was confirmed. . Hope your DP doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by skizzie View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Fingers crossed for you both Chubear & Mellington

DQ I hope all goes well for the IUI on Tuesday, my last cycle had 2 mature follies & all I could think about was twins lol

Hope anyone I have missed is going well

AFM I have scan & bloods tomorrow morning, I think IUI will be later in the week, prob around Fri or Sat
    Skizzy we could be cycle buddies

Quote Originally Posted by Chubear View Post
    How is everyone? Is the two week wait treating you well?
    It's driving me nuts!
    9dpiui only 5 more days to wait. Hpt was bfn but did expect that.
    So far af hasn't shown her face though I expected her yesterday or today. I'm starting to hope.....

Any news from anyone else?
    how are you going my dear? it must be close to 14dpiui for you. All the best and keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Smyles View Post
    Dancing Queen, I knew I shouldn't have tested, but I am so impatient!!

Today at 10dpiui I've started cramping & spotting, so not really sure what's happening or the reason why AF would dare come early. This is the 3rd failed attemmpt at IUI, so maybe IVF is the next step for us.

It is certainly raining babies at the moment, I have a 6 week pregnant co-worked who is bound to have the longest pregnancy known to humanity, sometimes I feel like I'm going to lose it at her, but so don't want to be bitter and awful (hate feeling like that towards another person, am usually really positive, happy & supportive), don't know what's gotten into me lately.
    Smyles .. how are you going? hope AF didnt show her ugly face. I know what you mean I see pregnant ladies all the time and cant help feeling sorry for myself. Whenever i am down I tell myself it will be my turn some day and it will be worth the wait. it has to be!!

I really feel positive . it is high time one of us graduates to the pregnancy forum. This thread needs a BFP to celebrate !!
    Last edited by Dancing Queen; 28-11-2011 at 18:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree DQ - this thread could use a few bfps !

We are 11dpiui and it's driving me nuts!
    Everything could be a "symptom" and I swing from "maybe, just maybe" to " nope , I can tell af is on her way.
    This is worse that doing it natural I reckon cos the drugs GIVE you symptoms. But overall have been in a good mood this week, bfn the last 3 mornings but it's still early.
    I still have all fingers and toes crossed.

I can't see the previous posts on my iPod so I will have to do personals later

And yes there is time for one more cycle this year! We're going again if this ones negative

Thanks
    Reviews
    DancingQueen: I see Dr. WW @ Eve. He's lovely, if you should ever encounter him. I did meet Anusch recently though, he did my last IUI. He seems very nice, and I got the impression that he's also really knowledgeable and thorough. I think you're in good hands with him Did I read that your insemination is today? If so, good luck! I hope it goes well!

Catemer: I hope that your partner's bloods are good. I can't imagine what you must be feeling at the moment. I've read that you shouldn't interpret too much into the darkness of a line on a HPT. Oh, I have everything crossed for you guys!

Chubear: I am 10dpiui! I feel your pain! Oh boy, oh boy, do I feel it. Haha! It's so cruel that the side-effects of the drugs, and premenstrual symptoms are so similar to those of early pregnancy! Today I am feeling crampy and bloated and cranky and blah, and just want to eat chocolate. Which, to me, all sounds like pretty standard premenstrual stuff. But I know that I also felt a lot of those things when I was pregnant with my little boy. So I'm trying my absolute best to not read too much into any of it.

AFM: 10dpo. I'm thinking of doing a HPT tomorrow (naughty, naughty). I reeeeaaaaally hope this cycle has worked. If it hasn't, I've decided to take a break for a month or two. And maybe do some more testing. My FS hasn't tested that my tubes are patent, which bothers me a little. I'd feel pretty stupid paying for IUIs if for some reason my tubes were in bad condition.
    But, I'm getting ahead of myself!
    I hope you're all doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our suspicions were correct. The ugly red lady showed up this morning. DP is still very crampy so this cycle is a no go for us. Will wait for the official blood test before we book in for another cycle in December.

Good luck to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Catemer, im so sorry it didnt work out this cycle BIGG hugs for you & DP you know we are all here for the both of you. December's cycle will be ready and waiting for you guys

Mellington - step away from the HPT I repeat step away from the HPT, they mess with our minds. Keep thinking positive thoughts lol

DQ how did you go today? I hope it was really smooth, I had mine today too so we are officially TWW buddies More on that later........

Chubear I hope your sanity is intact, only a few more days to wait

AFM - I went for bloods and scan yesterday morning which was only 8dp AF expecting to be told the iui would be on Thurs or Fri...there was 1 massive follie staring back at the Dr & I, she tells me 'oh, you have reacted well to the stim's, it will be tomorrow (tues) or wed depending on bloods'. They call me yesterday avo at work to have the trigger ASAP, I have the needle in my little cooler bag under my desk, so I sneak it into the toilet & give myself the jab, then I freak out coz I have to change my work appointments for the next day............ but at 11.30 this morning i had the 'magic squirt' - all's well that ends well. Now for the agonising TWW. Because of my recurring MC i am on Pregnyl injections and Clexane injections, my belly is going to look like a pin cushion at the end of this cycle but hopefully it will be worth it

Good luck & Sticky vibes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Catemer we are all here if you need to vent about it. I really wish next one is the sticky one for you.

Mellington don't do hpt early. I did that last cycle and was depressed for the whole week. I will not put myself through it again.

Skizzie what is this stim cycle? Yeah we are officially cycle buddy.

Chubear all the best. Go the twins :-)

AMF I am just hoping that I ovulated today. It all went well this morning and it seems that my cervix was cooperating today and so it didn't hurt. I went straight to work this time though. Can't keep taking time off work every 11days. Next fourteen days I am going to keep myself busy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs catemer, so sorry this one didn't take.

13dpiui. Only two more days. Either af will show or I'll ask for a bt so I know for sure.
    To keep me sane, I am planning the next cycle that way if we don't need it, I'll be surprised ( yeah who am I kidding? but if it keeps the stress down, whatever excuse will do)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out too. Af has rocked up.
    Sad but looking ahead to next cycle. Next iui should be about dec 13.
    Fx for those of you in the tww!