+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 86 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Sorry for disappearing, I've been super busy. There are so many posts to catch up on. I will be on here all night, haha!

Long story short: I am, once again, officially in the two week wait. We had our IUI on Saturday. It went smoothly, though I did have a lot of cramping this time around. Which I was totally unprepared for, because I didn't notice a thing last time.
    I'm feeling positive about this cycle! Much more so than last time, I think because I responded a lot better to the drugs this time. My cycle actually felt normal!

Anyway, I'm off to read up on what's been happening with everyone. I hope that you're all doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dancing Queen, I knew I shouldn't have tested, but I am so impatient!!

Today at 10dpiui I've started cramping & spotting, so not really sure what's happening or the reason why AF would dare come early. This is the 3rd failed attemmpt at IUI, so maybe IVF is the next step for us.

It is certainly raining babies at the moment, I have a 6 week pregnant co-worked who is bound to have the longest pregnancy known to humanity, sometimes I feel like I'm going to lose it at her, but so don't want to be bitter and awful (hate feeling like that towards another person, am usually really positive, happy & supportive), don't know what's gotten into me lately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    These days go so slow! We are only 5dpiui, the next 9 days will drag do much!
    We didn't get any drugs or gels etc except clomid. Maybe if this one doesn't work dr will give us something additional.
    Had some nasty cramping today-hoping it was implantation but not convinced.
    I did read somewhere that clomid causes all sorts of symptoms - anyone have that experience?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry your not feeling well. Clomid made me feel pretty ill, but it was mainly nausea, dizziness and crazy moods. I don't remember cramping, but the list of side effects is a mile long!! Nothing on this TCC journey is "the norm", everyone seems to have a different experience. Fingers crossed this is "the one" for you guys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mellington View Post
    Hi all! Sorry for disappearing, I've been super busy. There are so many posts to catch up on. I will be on here all night, haha!

Long story short: I am, once again, officially in the two week wait. We had our IUI on Saturday. It went smoothly, though I did have a lot of cramping this time around. Which I was totally unprepared for, because I didn't notice a thing last time.
    I'm feeling positive about this cycle! Much more so than last time, I think because I responded a lot better to the drugs this time. My cycle actually felt normal!

Anyway, I'm off to read up on what's been happening with everyone. I hope that you're all doing well.
    Good luck! I had horrible cramping with mine ...hopefully its a good sign for you too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I think af is on her way.
    It will be a week early but the same thing happened last month.
    Dh is being optimistic but I'm not feeling it.
    Fx I'm wrong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone? Is the two week wait treating you well?
    It's driving me nuts!
    9dpiui only 5 more days to wait. Hpt was bfn but did expect that.
    So far af hasn't shown her face though I expected her yesterday or today. I'm starting to hope.....

Any news from anyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey chubear
    I am not in TWW. Will have my 2nd IUI on tuesday which seems so far....
    All the best for your BFP :-) it is not over untill you get AF.

How is everyone doing? Catemer when are you testing? Mel do we share same FS at QFG South bank? Smyles how are you going? hello to everyone else I have missed.

AMF had a scan yesterday afternoon and doc said i have one 16 mm folli waiting. it has to be atleast 18 mm to induce ovulation so he has postponed my IUI to tuesday. I have another small folli growing as well. I secretly wish both the eggs mature and I have twins . I am thinking too much i know.... dont know the difference between being positive and keeping up my hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck DQ, I hope the time flies for you. I know what you mean about wanting twins - I'm doing it too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Fingers crossed for you both Chubear & Mellington

DQ I hope all goes well for the IUI on Tuesday, my last cycle had 2 mature follies & all I could think about was twins lol

Hope anyone I have missed is going well

AFM I have scan & bloods tomorrow morning, I think IUI will be later in the week, prob around Fri or Sat