+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I saw a bit of footage while I was at the gym,they stopped it before she got hit coz it was too disturbing.I felt sick watching it.
    I cannot believe the whole situation Sorry,but there is NO excuse to not help in that situation.That poor poor wee girl

3'llhavetodo is offline Before we as mothers can look after our loved ones we must first look after ourselves
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I couldn't watch it as that sort of thing makes my cry til I'm sick.

Just wanted to add that it really is hard to know what to do these days. I had a little girl sitting outside the school at least 45 mins after school finished, I would never consider putting her in my car and taking her anywhere but it sometimes is as easy as pulling up across the road and offering to call someone and making sure everything is ok and I definately couldn't leave an injured child.
    Last edited by 3'llhavetodo; 19-10-2011 at 17:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its sick.....

ugh I feel horrible watching that. We live in a messed up world.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I couldn't watch it but read the article. OMG how can people just walk by something like that?
    WE grew up on a hill about half way down and kids were always coming off their bikes in front of our house, i remember there was one boy who was really badly injured and when he got out of hospital him and his parents came and brought my mum a bunch of flowers to thank them for calling the ambulance and making sure he was ok...

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK this is strange but i dreamt the night before this happened that i was in the front yard with DD and she was running after grandad who was driving a big 4WD and she fell and went under the front and he went over her with both sets of tires and i ran after the car to make him stop and she was lying there and i couldnt bring myself to pick her up or get her because she was so broken and injured it was AWFUL it was so vivid i FELT my gut turn in the dream, the adrenaline running and i woke up and threw up and its STILL haunting me!! seeing that article is just too much no way coulkd i watch that video!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like she has passed away
    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/836...n-hit-run-dies

RIP little angel, im so sorry that this happened to you but i hope your death lights a fire in the hearts of people everywhere to remeber that people around us are fellow humans too-and deserve to be looked after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can only hope now that her death will not be in vain, China needs a wake up call.

There are a lot of messed up things that go on in that country. Here is another classic example..
    http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/5754418032.html

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by laurea View Post
    I can only hope now that her death will not be in vain, China needs a wake up call.

There are a lot of messed up things that go on in that country. Here is another classic example..
    http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/5754418032.html
    I'd say humanity needs a wake up call, not just China. Not too long ago a young autistic child was seen wandering alone near a train track in Victoria wearing a nappy and a t shirt. Witnesses reported seeing him before he was hit by a train & killed. No one bothered to help him.

My heart breaks for these poor children.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

Benji  (21-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I can say that's definately the worst video I've ever seen

Thanks
    Reviews
    I remember this video, it was heartbreaking. But, the place i saw it had more about the nations rules on helping accident victims and the punishments for breaking them and although it is incredibly heartbreaking i can understand why some people would be reluctant to stop and help if they felt they would get into serious trouble. It's not right by any means and i think it should be changed, but i understand the reason they didnt.

I hope this little girl is ok, it sounds like she's not doing to good

My daughter got lost when she was 3 in a shopping center, She ducked underneath some clothing racks (her favourite game at the time) and then under the next one until she couldn't find us anymore and we were frantic, We looked everywhere in the store and then some random lady and one of the shop assistants thought they saw her being led out of the shop by an unknown male, my heart stopped. I was so scared and upset, turned out that she was hiding in the back of the store still thinking it was apart of the game, we only found her there because one of DH's friends happened to be in the store at the time and rang him asking if she was with us that day (or was it her fathers day with her) because she was alone in store. The lady who tried to help and the shop assistant felt terrible that they had given us the wrong info and scared us so badly.

I think that is part of why people don't want to help, if they have gotten it wrong or what ever. I know i've tried to help a little lost kid before and the parent (about 15mins later) went off at me as if i'd tried to take their child. All i did was ask the young child if they were lost and take them to the info desk at the shop we were in for the parent to be called. I was heartbroken that the mother could go off at me for trying to help