+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Apple cider vinegar worked for me for a while. Just soaked a cotton ball, squeezed out the excess and sat it on top for a half hr a few times a day it was like instant relief (after the initial burning). Hope you manage to find something that works soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello! As the poster above, I have also used apple cider vinegar with success! Apply topically using a cotton ball, but combine it with an Acv drink every morning to heal your body from within. Just dilute a tablespoon of acv in a glass of water to drink. Apparently the acv has many other health benefits too! You can google it for more info Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well the 'roid is still hanging around (literally..lol), but it's getting better slowly.

I went to the doctor last Wednesday as I was in so much pain I couldn't sit, stand, lie down or sleep. I had NO idea how painful they could get!

Anyway turned out its an internal one which has prolapsed and become thrombosed (come out from inside and developed blood clots). Aparently normally it would be surgically removed but they don't like to do it in pregnancy so wanted me to try some at-home treatments first.

Each day I've been having 3 x salt baths, followed by witch hazel dabbed on with cotton wool, then followed by Soov It ointment. Also been taking panadol on a regular basis. Also had a complete re-jig of my diet including alot more water, prune juice, and lots of fruit, to make sure I'm not straining. Also cut out the panadeine forts I was taking for another problem (I'm full of them right now!), which has made a big difference. Pretty much since I got my bfp I've had trouble 'going', and got to a point where once a week was becoming normal.
    Been alot more regular now which has helped, though the first No. 2 with the 'roid was disturbing to say the least. Let's just say the toilet bowl looked like a murder scene...
    Anyway it's still there but alot smaller, and a thousand times less painful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch sounds painful! actually reminds me of myself, i had to use my dd's potty for my first no2 after the birth, the toilet was too painful!!

The diet changes should bring some improvement I think. I also used to take a fibre supplements and drink lots of water...
    Hope things get better soon for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hemocyl For Hemorrhoids Treatment - hemocyl.com the order arrived last week no problems, the effect well

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Guaranteed immediate (give or take 10 mins) cure for hemorrhoid pain

Hi,

A 100% guaranteed cure for hemorrhoid pain is to take aspirin.

Aspirin dilates the blood vessels and this is he reason why you get the pain in the first place.

Any aspirin will work....but it has to be aspirin and not panadol.

All the best.

Pat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat66 View Post
    Hi,

A 100% guaranteed cure for hemorrhoid pain is to take aspirin.

Aspirin dilates the blood vessels and this is he reason why you get the pain in the first place.

Any aspirin will work....but it has to be aspirin and not panadol.

All the best.

Pat
    Be careful with Asprin and bleeding hemorrhoids, also with Asprin in pregnancy.
    I had mine banded in the very early part of my second trimester, which helped. I feel for you, it can be awful during pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe take some stool softener so then it gives it some time to sort itself out! That worked for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lactolose is great stuff, and safe during pregnancy :-)