+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi everyone!

Hi I'm not sure if anyone uses this thread anymore lol butmy name is Keely and I have a 17 month old daughter. We live in Padbury and would LOVE to meet some mummies in the area! Hope to hear from someone soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just sent a friend request Keely and wrote a little message

Quote Originally Posted by KeelyWhite View Post
    Hi I'm not sure if anyone uses this thread anymore lol butmy name is Keely and I have a 17 month old daughter. We live in Padbury and would LOVE to meet some mummies in the area! Hope to hear from someone soon x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to missjess86 For This Useful Post:

KeelyWhite  (06-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi keely,
    I am in Kingsley and also looking for mummy friends... Let me know if you are keen to meet up!! My bubs are 6 weeks old, so not quite big enough to play with your lil one, but we are still happy to go to playground etc

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nando For This Useful Post:

KeelyWhite  (06-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Jess & Nando~

Hi Jess, Thanks for your message. I just joined so it wont let me reply or write on your wall lol.. Can you tell I don't know what I'm doing
    I'm not driving at the moment, but I can walk to meet you anywhere. My daughter is a bit snotty as well and the weather is bad this week, so next week would be fab! I hope your bub gets better soon!
    My Facebook is http://www.facebook.com/Keels.White?ref=tn_tnmn or just search Keely White (Keely Pera).
    Hope to hear from you soon! x

Nando - Would love to meet up for coffee sometime! My daughter loves little babies and is very gentle so she won't try to poke their eyes or anything lol. Do you have Facebook? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jess- I replied to your pm thanks

Keely- not on fb I can drive so happy to come wherever... How about you and Jess set up something to suit your little ones and let me know? The bubs are pretty portable at this age

Look forward to meeting you both

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nando,
    Sorry I didn't respond to your other post. We're over in Thailand at the moment but back next week and would love to catch up if you were keen. If we are both in Kingsley maybe we can meet at Dome or I can come to you seeing you have twins and their age! You must be busy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumeg,
    Lucky thing to be in Thailand!! The weather is horrible here this week.
    Let me know when you get back and we can arrange to meet up - I'm happy with dome, or we can just go to a park where your little one can play.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is beautiful over here and really relaxing BUT it's the wet season so has been pouring with rain the last few days and I think it will continue until we leave. We'll come back as shamefully white as when we left!
    Dome sounds great and if the weather is good (and my son is restless) we can just walk to park nearby. Will contact you next week to make a time. Hope the storms aren't too bad for you. We are between Kingsley & Barridale and in a low bit so our plac is prone to flooding...hoping that doesn't happen when we are away. Look forward to meeting you soon and please know i would be happy to come to you if you were struggling to get out of the house, I honestly don't know how you do it. I was struggling big time at 6 weeks and that was with just one.
    Meg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Meg,
    I couldn't pm you for some reason?
    Let me know if you're still keen to meet up!!
    Hope you didn't have any damage from all the storms and you're managing to keep dry!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi keely and Jess
    Hope both your little ones are feeling a bit better.
    Let me know if you still want to meet up, maybe when the weather is a bit nicer??