+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mothers group for Mums-to-be in 2012 or end of 2011

Hey
    I'm having my second bub which is due in Feb and would love to meet other mums-to-be or any other mums that have young bubbas Hoping to start a mothers group to catch up before and after bubs is born.
    If you are interested let me know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, liljellybean

My name is Tabitha im a mother of 2 and in just found out that im pregnant with my 3rd, I am willing to talk, text or even meet up for coffee or lunch. I qm incredably iscolated and have no friends around the area, I have 2 children oneis 17mths and the other is 4 and started prep this year. Your close to having your bub now i see or even may have had bub, either way i wish you the best for that day i have fb and email, drop me a line at kiss_angel158@live.com.au i would be happy to hear from you..

Thanks Tabitha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

still looking for a group to join in your local area? If you have facebook come over and check out our page. I am the founder and have only started this group in the last few days ! We will be having regular catch up!

http://www.facebook.com/MurrumbaDownsSurroundingDistrictsMums

If you are looking for something a little bit more private come over and join our Murrumba Downs and Surrounding Districts Mums closed discussion board (your comments won't show up in your news feed). Introduce yourself, ask questions, share photos, websites, recipes or anything else you're interested in. We will be having regular playdates, coffee meet ups, a walking group and girls nights out.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Murr...DistrictsMums/

I look forward to meeting all of you lovely ladies very soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies Ive just had my little girl 8 days ago and I also have a 12yr old boy. I have no friends in the area so feel very lonely at the moment and would love to meet some new friends. If you would like to meet up for a cuppa or chat please email me naomiphil@hotmail.com