+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by secondtimearound2 View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Today is CD 44. After reading about Vitex i've decided to start on it. Had to hunt around for it this morning, but finally have it! I got blood results back and thyroid is normal plus everything else is all in normal range too. Have sore breasts still so now it's the same waiting game i've been playing for the last month!! Fx this is a fertile month for us all! Hope your all having a great day x
    Hi 2TR, I too am going to try vitex - cant hurt can it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bini86 View Post
    I'm currently 8/9 days dpo and I'm feeling rather disheartened. I was sure I may of had something there but now I'm not quite sure. Last night I caved and did a test and there appeared to be the faintest line. Today I've taken 2 tests of different brands.. One was even the "holy grail" of pregnancy tests... First response. BFN! Don't know why I do this to myself! oh well.. Guess it's not over till I get AF but not feeling overly optimistic. How is everyone else doing ?
    Awww Bini, there's still a chance! Was the FR and Early response, or just the normal FR test? (the FRER is in a pink box)

Just remember.... It's not over till the red lady rings!

Fingers crossed for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I;ve been on vitex now for the past 4 cycles and its made a huge difference to my cycle. I used to spot from about 7dpo until AF and it became really frustrating for me plus I had cycles where I wasn't ovulating and now after a few months on vitex everything is back to normal, so I figure I'll stay on it. I also became pregnant with DS after being on vitex for 3 months,so I have my fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested BFN. But it could be too early i'm on cycle day 22 and I just used a cheapy test my friend gave me. I think I should wait now till my AF is due. Fingers crossed, it was just too early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    Lol I've been a good girl today! My 14dpo is the 4th too. So we're due to test on the same day!
    Was tempted to POAS but figure I'd need FMU as its waaay too early to test so the only way I could have any chance at a BFP is with FMU... And that's well past now! Lol
    What is FMU?

Thanks
    Reviews
    First morning urine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chubby bunny View Post
    First morning urine
    Well fingers crossed it was pointless for me to test too, and I'll get a BFP next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    Hi 2TR, I too am going to try vitex - cant hurt can it!!
    Hi stretch, I'm willing to give it a go! I've read lots of positive things about vitex. I will stop when I Get that BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by secondtimearound2 View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Today is CD 44. After reading about Vitex i've decided to start on it. Had to hunt around for it this morning, but finally have it! I got blood results back and thyroid is normal plus everything else is all in normal range too. Have sore breasts still so now it's the same waiting game i've been playing for the last month!! Fx this is a fertile month for us all! Hope your all having a great day x
    Ohhh yeh I was just looking at taking it as well!
    I'm on day CD48- so do u reckon could help AF come back? I'd like a shot of poas sometime in Nov!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

So what does vitex do? And who is it good for? Can anyone try it?

I'm on CD 17 and today I got a very strong positive on the OPK compared to the last 3 days, we've DTD tonight and on CD 14 & 15 does anyone know how long after getting a strong positive on a OPK ovulation takes place - it might be Tmi but I've had some good ewcm today early today but I'm worried it's dried up which could mean I've already ovulated does this happen? I thought getting a positive OPK meant ovulation was going to occur within the next 24hrs not straightaway - I'm so confused

Anyway confused or not I guess now I'm in the 2ww, hoping I'll last out to the 9th to test but who knows

Good luck to the ladies who are very close to test I've got everything crossed for you

LYP