+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AFM.... I think I've missed my chance this month... I'm pretty sure I can feel AF coming... *sigh* think I will test on Saturday - 8dpo but not be to be overly disappointed when it's a BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    AFM.... I think I've missed my chance this month... I'm pretty sure I can feel AF coming... *sigh* think I will test on Saturday - 8dpo but not be to be overly disappointed when it's a BFN
    rubbing lots of baby dust all over you stretch my dear! It wouldn't hurt to test on Saturday just to see where you are at. I've heard of people testing positive 8dpo and were certain AF was coming but it turned out to be pregnancy related! Best of luck sweetie.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bini86 For This Useful Post:

trishalishous  (28-10-2011)

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by equinemagic View Post
    Hi all
    I'm Cd14 today, cramped loads on left side and had spike yesterday n today on tests for LH and MAJOR ***** today!! Lol hopefully we caught it earlier tonight lol n tomorrow too
    So I think pop me down for 9th
    Fx for u all xxx
    Im the same! Ive been so moody today, about to POAS and see if my OPK is good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    What is vitex?
    Vitex (chaste berry). it can help to increase progesterone and is useful for fertility and pms symptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that, I have been seeing a naturopath who has given me a swag of pills to take, if I don't get pregnant this month I might go and see her again.

Still feeling slightly nauseous in the morning, I'm going to pee on a stick. I'm due on the 4th November, so it might be too early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Thanks for that, I have been seeing a naturopath who has given me a swag of pills to take, if I don't get pregnant this month I might go and see her again.

Still feeling slightly nauseous in the morning, I'm going to pee on a stick. I'm due on the 4th November, so it might be too early.
    Lol I've been a good girl today! My 14dpo is the 4th too. So we're due to test on the same day!
    Was tempted to POAS but figure I'd need FMU as its waaay too early to test so the only way I could have any chance at a BFP is with FMU... And that's well past now! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Today is CD 44. After reading about Vitex i've decided to start on it. Had to hunt around for it this morning, but finally have it! I got blood results back and thyroid is normal plus everything else is all in normal range too. Have sore breasts still so now it's the same waiting game i've been playing for the last month!! Fx this is a fertile month for us all! Hope your all having a great day x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm currently 8/9 days dpo and I'm feeling rather disheartened. I was sure I may of had something there but now I'm not quite sure. Last night I caved and did a test and there appeared to be the faintest line. Today I've taken 2 tests of different brands.. One was even the "holy grail" of pregnancy tests... First response. BFN! Don't know why I do this to myself! oh well.. Guess it's not over till I get AF but not feeling overly optimistic. How is everyone else doing ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bini86 View Post
    I'm currently 8/9 days dpo and I'm feeling rather disheartened. I was sure I may of had something there but now I'm not quite sure. Last night I caved and did a test and there appeared to be the faintest line. Today I've taken 2 tests of different brands.. One was even the "holy grail" of pregnancy tests... First response. BFN! Don't know why I do this to myself! oh well.. Guess it's not over till I get AF but not feeling overly optimistic. How is everyone else doing ?
    I had the same thing yesterday bini. Very sucky!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I'm only cd4 today but am already feeling the rollercoaster of emotions TTC brings for me every month.Don't know how to keep my chin up right now. DH and I have decided that as we have just past our 12 month mark we will be tring a different approach for the next 3 months. We will be trying the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan?) I read about it on another thread.Apparently about 95% effective over 3 months for people that have previously been able to conceive.So here goes nothing.I'm willing to give anything a go