+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 573
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    760
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    43
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bini86 View Post
    Hi ladies! I'm currently 8dpo and I was convinced that I'd been showing symptoms, now I'm not sure and am quite convinced I'm going nuts! I'm down to be testing on the 3rd of November but I'm so very tempted before. What is the earliest you can test with a pretty confident outcome? I've seen most people start testing 10 dpo? This is our first month TTC #2 and I didn't realise how torturous it actually is! to al!
    You sound similar to me! Were trying for # 2 as well Lol
    I could have sworn I was having symptoms earlier in the week - now I'm sure it was all just in my head! I'm currently 6dpo, *hopefully* I can hold out till next Friday, I'll be 14dpo then.

    If you would like to test, in my experience first response early detection is the best to try! They are from 8dpo
    Last edited by stretch; 27-10-2011 at 14:29.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    760
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    43
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by equinemagic View Post
    OUCH!!!! I Havnt ovulated and forgot how it feels! Last 24hrs have been very unpleasant on left ovary/tube!! Hopefully not due to clomid causing several mature released as no scans to no oh lord ouch!!!
    I had the same ouchy feelings when I O now - since having dd. prior to that I never knew when I was!! It's a good thing in that I know when it's happening... But it's not so good in that now I know I've ovulated - I'm in the tortuous TWW. When I was preg with dd - I didn't find out till I was about 5wks. AF was all over the shop and it was just by chance that I thought it'd been a while since she visited!

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, QLD.
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    You sound similar to me! Were trying for # 2 as well Lol
    I could have sworn I was having symptoms earlier in the week - now I'm sure it was all just in my head! I'm currently 6dpo, *hopefully* I can hold out till next Friday, I'll be 14dpo then.

    If you would like to test, in my experience first response early detection is the best to try! They are from 8dpo
    Stretch we are in the same boat it seems! I have a heap of tests I bought from ebay which are apparently meant to be quite good but I'm unsure. I did a test I don't even know why, I think I have a peeing on a stick addiction! lol and I think my eyes are playing tricks on me, I *think* I can see some sort of shadow.. thing but it's probably just my mind playing tricks on me! I've considered it BFN and am going to hold out til the 31st at earliest. I have a few more of those tests I will have to HIDE for my own sanity! I'm going to get a FR though. I'm still getting some symptoms so I will just wait and see what happens I guess. Hum de dum..

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    760
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    43
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bini86 View Post
    Stretch we are in the same boat it seems! I have a heap of tests I bought from ebay which are apparently meant to be quite good but I'm unsure. I did a test I don't even know why, I think I have a peeing on a stick addiction! lol and I think my eyes are playing tricks on me, I *think* I can see some sort of shadow.. thing but it's probably just my mind playing tricks on me! I've considered it BFN and am going to hold out til the 31st at earliest. I have a few more of those tests I will have to HIDE for my own sanity! I'm going to get a FR though. I'm still getting some symptoms so I will just wait and see what happens I guess. Hum de dum..
    hi, my name is Stretch... and I have a POAS addiction!

    Lol yeah I've got 6 eBay cheapies. I'm trying to wait till either AF shows or not, but we will see! Fingers crossed your eyes aren't playing tricks! 8dpo is still doable

    I also caved and bought a reading from Ruby... So be interesting to see what that says!

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, QLD.
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    hi, my name is Stretch... and I have a POAS addiction!

    Lol yeah I've got 6 eBay cheapies. I'm trying to wait till either AF shows or not, but we will see! Fingers crossed your eyes aren't playing tricks! 8dpo is still doable

    I also caved and bought a reading from Ruby... So be interesting to see what that says!
    Ohh very exciting! Please let us know what she predicts! I might even get a reading from her myself at some stage. I told DH about my reading from Jenny Renny and he just rolled his eyes, so I'm assuming that's not exactly a "Don't get another reading!!" haha

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    98
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    Finally got my pos opk! Can you please change my testing date to the 10th, thanks

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Caitysmum For This Useful Post:

    trishalishous  (28-10-2011)

  8. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked
    151
    Reviews
    0
    Eeek a week my horse will be having nice easy rides lol
    So should we bd tonight aswell? Pains started yesterday morning test showed positive strong yesterday morning and tues and had a temp drop still low this morning.

  9. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked
    151
    Reviews
    0
    Can I still catch the egg? When is too late?

  10. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    760
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    43
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by equinemagic View Post
    Can I still catch the egg? When is too late?
    I think eggy survives for 12-24 hours? Or is it 24-48?? Go for it anyway!! Lol can't hurt

  11. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sunshine Coast, QLD.
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by equinemagic View Post
    Can I still catch the egg? When is too late?
    I think I've read both 12-24 and 24-48 not sure... but I say go for ittt!


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC after miscarriage testing thread #3
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24-12-2015, 11:28
  2. Nice November 2012 testing thread
    By rainbow road in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1527
    Last Post: 29-11-2012, 18:42
  3. Magical May Testing Thread!
    By LillyPonds in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 437
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 19:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Mini Maestros
Nurturing Confident Learners. Mini Maestros offers music classes for children 6 months to 5 years of age. It is the longest running and most successful Australian business of its kind.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!