+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bini86 View Post
    Hi ladies! I'm currently 8dpo and I was convinced that I'd been showing symptoms, now I'm not sure and am quite convinced I'm going nuts! I'm down to be testing on the 3rd of November but I'm so very tempted before. What is the earliest you can test with a pretty confident outcome? I've seen most people start testing 10 dpo? This is our first month TTC #2 and I didn't realise how torturous it actually is! to al!
    You sound similar to me! Were trying for # 2 as well Lol
    I could have sworn I was having symptoms earlier in the week - now I'm sure it was all just in my head! I'm currently 6dpo, *hopefully* I can hold out till next Friday, I'll be 14dpo then.

If you would like to test, in my experience first response early detection is the best to try! They are from 8dpo
    Last edited by stretch; 27-10-2011 at 14:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by equinemagic View Post
    OUCH!!!! I Havnt ovulated and forgot how it feels! Last 24hrs have been very unpleasant on left ovary/tube!! Hopefully not due to clomid causing several mature released as no scans to no oh lord ouch!!!
    I had the same ouchy feelings when I O now - since having dd. prior to that I never knew when I was!! It's a good thing in that I know when it's happening... But it's not so good in that now I know I've ovulated - I'm in the tortuous TWW. When I was preg with dd - I didn't find out till I was about 5wks. AF was all over the shop and it was just by chance that I thought it'd been a while since she visited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    You sound similar to me! Were trying for # 2 as well Lol
    I could have sworn I was having symptoms earlier in the week - now I'm sure it was all just in my head! I'm currently 6dpo, *hopefully* I can hold out till next Friday, I'll be 14dpo then.

If you would like to test, in my experience first response early detection is the best to try! They are from 8dpo
    Stretch we are in the same boat it seems! I have a heap of tests I bought from ebay which are apparently meant to be quite good but I'm unsure. I did a test I don't even know why, I think I have a peeing on a stick addiction! lol and I think my eyes are playing tricks on me, I *think* I can see some sort of shadow.. thing but it's probably just my mind playing tricks on me! I've considered it BFN and am going to hold out til the 31st at earliest. I have a few more of those tests I will have to HIDE for my own sanity! I'm going to get a FR though. I'm still getting some symptoms so I will just wait and see what happens I guess. Hum de dum..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bini86 View Post
    Stretch we are in the same boat it seems! I have a heap of tests I bought from ebay which are apparently meant to be quite good but I'm unsure. I did a test I don't even know why, I think I have a peeing on a stick addiction! lol and I think my eyes are playing tricks on me, I *think* I can see some sort of shadow.. thing but it's probably just my mind playing tricks on me! I've considered it BFN and am going to hold out til the 31st at earliest. I have a few more of those tests I will have to HIDE for my own sanity! I'm going to get a FR though. I'm still getting some symptoms so I will just wait and see what happens I guess. Hum de dum..
    hi, my name is Stretch... and I have a POAS addiction!

Lol yeah I've got 6 eBay cheapies. I'm trying to wait till either AF shows or not, but we will see! Fingers crossed your eyes aren't playing tricks! 8dpo is still doable

I also caved and bought a reading from Ruby... So be interesting to see what that says!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    hi, my name is Stretch... and I have a POAS addiction!

Lol yeah I've got 6 eBay cheapies. I'm trying to wait till either AF shows or not, but we will see! Fingers crossed your eyes aren't playing tricks! 8dpo is still doable

I also caved and bought a reading from Ruby... So be interesting to see what that says!
    Ohh very exciting! Please let us know what she predicts! I might even get a reading from her myself at some stage. I told DH about my reading from Jenny Renny and he just rolled his eyes, so I'm assuming that's not exactly a "Don't get another reading!!" haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally got my pos opk! Can you please change my testing date to the 10th, thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Caitysmum For This Useful Post:

trishalishous  (28-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeek a week my horse will be having nice easy rides lol
    So should we bd tonight aswell? Pains started yesterday morning test showed positive strong yesterday morning and tues and had a temp drop still low this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I still catch the egg? When is too late?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think eggy survives for 12-24 hours? Or is it 24-48?? Go for it anyway!! Lol can't hurt

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I've read both 12-24 and 24-48 not sure... but I say go for ittt!