+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie84 View Post
    Hey ladies.

Just dropped in to say I'm definately out for November and am on my way into month #14 December.

Really hopin for some sort of christmas miracle bubba.That would be just amazing. Trying to keep my spirits up but I'm really struggling. Have any of you ladies had a long journey TTC? How did you stay positive through it all? Just in need of some sort of inspiration right now.

Good luck to everyone left to test this month.I wish you all loads of bubba dust
    Hey

Sorry to hear you're out for this month. I'm still waiting to test.

In answer to your question - yes, and this is the 2nd time.

The first time took over a year, and I ended up seeing a FS and being prescribed Clomid - which worked, and I had DD (almost 18mths ago). It took a long time though, and I'd convinced myself I would never have children.

Now TTC #2. Everyone said that it would be quick this time, but same old story - if not worse, as I am older, and the Clomid (which I'm back on) didn't work at first, but now seems to be doing the trick with a higher dose + other meds. I'm seeing the FS again in Jan, and he wants to move to injections and then if that doesn't work IVF.

So, re staying positive - I don't know! I'm not sure I have, TBH... I start every month positively, but that wears off as I don't O until really late in the cycle, so by then I start thinking I'm not going to O. Then I get positive again when I do, and that lasts a day or 2. Then I get devastated as soon as I get PMT/ periody feeling, and then when AF starts I feel positive again as I feel like it's a new month/ new chance.

So it's a real rollercoaster. To console myself each month I tell myself things like "Well, if I'm not pregnant this month then I'll be able to have some wine at the party next weekend." Or "Well, if I don't get pregnant this month I'm going to book a last minute trip somewhere." But it's not great consolation - more distraction really.

I wish I had some words of wisdom to offer! I can definitely offer lots of these

I just look at how it took us that long for DD and how she is worth it, and that once number 2 comes along he/ she will be worth the heartache now. And then I drink some more wine...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

Blondie84  (26-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much Girlx. Nice to hear from someone in a similar situation to me.Feel like I'm not alone. I can relate only too well with the emotional rollercoaster each month.I get so sick of myself. Everyone said no.2 would happen easily. Sending DH off to have a SA done mid next month,so will see what the results are from that

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blondie84 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (27-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm out, CD1 today
    Trying not to be to bummed, DP seems sad tho which in a way is kinda cute. Good luck to the last few to test, we have to get at least one more BFP for the month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So what I thought was af last night seems to be gone now which is weird because it was bright red and there was a fair bit(sorry tmi) hmmmmm no idea what's going on. If it wasnt af I am cd49 my longest cycle yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    So what I thought was af last night seems to be gone now which is weird because it was bright red and there was a fair bit(sorry tmi) hmmmmm no idea what's going on. If it wasnt af I am cd49 my longest cycle yet
    Implant bleeding? I'm not sure - I've never had it :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't think that was it, i don't know what it's doing, maybe it will start later today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cinderella sometimes during my period I have bleeding one day and then nothing overnight and half a day than back again. Sorry to hear about your pcos but I'm glad you've been diagnosed and can do something about ttc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mummy2ma, it does appear to be af so hopefully on to clomid this month fx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default :(

hate having an irregular cycle, didnt think id test til cd35.... af arrived cd29... whist at work! Better luck next month.

Congrats to all the BFP this month.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    AF arrived for me just 7 days PO. Now have to start FSH injections, as the obstetrician thinks Clomid not working

I'm not going to move to the Dec thread for now, as I'm finding it a bit tough and probably need to focus on it all a bit less.
    Good luck to all those who moved across!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub