+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Us confirmed pco, haven't confirmed pcos yet, have to get blood test.

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    FX for the ladies left! I have my dr appointment tomorrow for my hormonal syndrome. Time to get some answers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just saw the gyno, she is sending me for blood tests to check my hormones and see if I'm o'ing and if I'm not she is gonna put me on clomid. She has also book me in for lap surgery in a year to check if my tubes are blocked. I'm so glad she is doing things about it, I quite like her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ...I'm out. AF arrived at some ungodly hour this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chubby bunny View Post
    ...I'm out. AF arrived at some ungodly hour this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So... I make it that we have 8 known positives this month, out of 30 people testing. That's slightly better than 1 in 4!

I'm still waiting to test. Got a positive OPK on Tuesday, so now the wait begins. I usually get AF about 9 days after O, so should know by end of month hopefully... Will test on the last day of the month and maybe have to carry over if no clear news by then.

That's what sucks about being at the end of the month! Everyone has gone by the time I test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    So... I make it that we have 8 known positives this month, out of 30 people testing. That's slightly better than 1 in 4!

I'm still waiting to test. Got a positive OPK on Tuesday, so now the wait begins. I usually get AF about 9 days after O, so should know by end of month hopefully... Will test on the last day of the month and maybe have to carry over if no clear news by then.

That's what sucks about being at the end of the month! Everyone has gone by the time I test!
    I'm still checking this thread out daily! What a great month! Fx for everyone still waiting to test!!

Afm I'm waiting for my second lot of bloods next week to check that the HCG is rising well before joining a due in thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was due to test on the 29th- but I have lost hope this month as I still haven't been able to detect O. Stupid PCOS. Will check in at end of month cos chances are I will have tested anyway hahaha...

So good to see so many BFP!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Testing for the last time this month tomorrow been using fr but got negs at the start of the week af is due tomorrow too... Also think this might be our last month trying so hope this is it

Sent from my X10a using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default How to keep going?

Hey ladies.

Just dropped in to say I'm definately out for November and am on my way into month #14 December.

Really hopin for some sort of christmas miracle bubba.That would be just amazing. Trying to keep my spirits up but I'm really struggling. Have any of you ladies had a long journey TTC? How did you stay positive through it all? Just in need of some sort of inspiration right now.

Good luck to everyone left to test this month.I wish you all loads of bubba dust