+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I'm thinking I'm out already. Doesn't look like clomid worked for me at this dose, bugger!! Hopefully December will be my month.

to you all! Hopefully there will be alot of BFP's amongst you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    Well I'm thinking I'm out already. Doesn't look like clomid worked for me at this dose, bugger!! Hopefully December will be my month.

to you all! Hopefully there will be alot of BFP's amongst you all.
    Oh bummer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    Not feeling so confident today. Feel abit pmt ish. Maybe November isnt my month. Have had lingering lower back pain for the last few days tho - so maybe?!
    I hope AF stays away for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks HP!

I have decided that if this cycle isn't successful, I'm going to give vitex a shot. Will have a chat to my GP about it, and see what she says then go from there. Also thinking about getting a reading done from one if the mentioned psychics - but it worries me that I might be disappointed with what they tell me! (even if I do *try* to take it with a grain of salt!)

How is everyone else travelling? I swear this TWW thing sucks second time round!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I'm due to test 3nov - ttc since mc in June this year. Baby dust to you all xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks HP!

I have decided that if this cycle isn't successful, I'm going to give vitex a shot. Will have a chat to my GP about it, and see what she says then go from there. Also thinking about getting a reading done from one if the mentioned psychics - but it worries me that I might be disappointed with what they tell me! (even if I do *try* to take it with a grain of salt!)

How is everyone else travelling? I swear this TWW thing sucks second time round!
    I took vitex with my 3rd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    I took vitex with my 3rd
    Do you think it helped?

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    one of the plygroup ladies just announced shes 12weeks, so hope it rubs off haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you think it helped?
    YEP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies...

Hope you can give me some ideas, now I know I shouldn't panic about ttc and it will happen when it happens yadda yadda but what are some things that I can do that will help or at least wouldn't hurt!

I've heard people mentioning taking vitex and robitussin while trying to conceive, what did you take? what do you think worked? what would you recommend to this super impatient lady?

TIA