+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls, it was just worrying cause he asked after he had done then scan. My best friend has pcos and is gonna start ttc next month so if I do have it at least we can talk to each other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Thanks girls, it was just worrying cause he asked after he had done then scan. My best friend has pcos and is gonna start ttc next month so if I do have it at least we can talk to each other.
    There is a great section on here too for pcos and ttc etc. It's a slap in the face in the beginning, when you get the results - I remember my reaction like it was just yesterday - but after the shock hits - reality kicks in! Fingers crossed that isn't the outcome for you - but there is plenty of support if it is!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cinder I was ttc since nov 10 n found out I had pcos start of oct, started clomid which made me ovulate and wala!! I was anxious too but look up the clomid thread and pcos threads they r great! Certainly not an ending! Just maybe answers with things u can now try IF u do! Did he say how many cysts u had? Do u have pics? Mine a bundles of grapes 25 on left n 21 on right, some big! Ovaries enlarged! But clomid worked for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    12 dpo and bfn. Temp dropped too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww Hokey see what happens tomorrow though as your chart seems to go up and down and you are still above the coverline

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    CD18 and still waiting to O... Last month it was CD22, so may have to wait a few more days...

Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Equine- thanks for giving me some hope that if I do have pcos it won't take forever to get utd. I don't know if I have any cysts yet, I have to go back to the dr tomorrow.
    I'm really glad that the dr did what I asked and if there is anything wrong we get it sorted without having to try for 6 months + without anything cause while ttc and being preg I have to be off all my arthritis drugs, so the longer it is the worse my body gets, so good on the dr I say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BBoo View Post
    Awww Hokey see what happens tomorrow though as your chart seems to go up and down and you are still above the coverline
    Only just above it though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out. AF showed up this morning. Good luck to everyone else still to test. I'm going to relax witha glass of wine tonight now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So today I should be 9 DPO if I o'd on day 14 but who knows and I've had some maybe symptoms, bubbly feeling in lower abdo for 5 or so days, nausea, sniffly, and more headaches, but today I've just hit a wall and think there's no way I could be UTD. I was thinking that we didn't DTD enough, every 2-3 days and who knows if we got in around ovulation time. Just feeling like a bit of a douch bag for having my hopes up and it's going to be a BFN. Sorry for the vent, just feel crapola today