+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to all the BFPs! A good start to the month again, it continues!

I'm still waiting to O, am taking cough medicine for CM this month. Although it has back fired and I have a terrible flu and am actually now taking the cough medicine for my cough!!!

Hopefully it's gone in time to DTD as I feel awful! Having pains in the lower stomach, can't work out if it is O or muscles soreness from coughing.

Bring on the TWW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay for all the BFPs!

Still waiting to ovulate here. My 2ww is between Clomid and O, as I ovulate around day 20, but still have a 28 day cycle. It means not long to wait after O, but feels like forever waiting to get there...

Fingers crossed for us all this month!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats to all the BFP!!!

It definatly feels like af is on her way today, i keep going to the toilet to see if she has arrived, but noting yet just ewcm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congatulations to all the BFP! Wow five already! Afm CD 9 waiting to O. This month im taking vitex, charting my temp, eating really well and excerise. Hoping for a normal cycle. I have a question about vitex; do I stop taking it once I've O'd and resume once af arrives?Fx there will be lots of blue on the list this month!And big hugs to those who had a visit from AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitysmum View Post
    A big congrats to LYP, equinemagic & mrskylie!

to those who have had AF show up

im 12dpo today and got a bfn this morning. not sure what to think, was feeling fairly positive a few days ago but now just feel deflated. I know its not over until af shows her ugly head but i cant help feeling disappointed. oh well will just wait to see if she shows up tomorrow she wont. I think with DD I didn't get a bfp until after af was due but I cant remember because I found out from the doc after a blood test.... so much easier lol. who else is slowly going mad from the tww?
    A good majority of people won't get a + till after AF is due, so for you still!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edb View Post
    Congratulations to all the BFPs! A good start to the month again, it continues!

I'm still waiting to O, am taking cough medicine for CM this month. Although it has back fired and I have a terrible flu and am actually now taking the cough medicine for my cough!!!

Hopefully it's gone in time to DTD as I feel awful! Having pains in the lower stomach, can't work out if it is O or muscles soreness from coughing.

Bring on the TWW!
    Oh you poor thing, hope your better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'll be hitting the 2WW tomorrow as pos opk yesterday. No chance to BD today as DH working til late but last two nights we did and going to first thing am tomorrow. Hopefully we catch this eggy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Congrats to all the BFP!!!

It definatly feels like af is on her way today, i keep going to the toilet to see if she has arrived, but noting yet just ewcm.
    I always feel like AF is coming when indeed I have been UTD!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BBoo View Post
    I think I'll be hitting the 2WW tomorrow as pos opk yesterday. No chance to BD today as DH working til late but last two nights we did and going to first thing am tomorrow. Hopefully we catch this eggy!!
    Good Luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Isnt is ridiculous that I test at 8DPO and feel terribly disheartened at a BFN haha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MyBabyBells For This Useful Post:

trishalishous  (11-11-2011)