+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Finding it hard to keep my mouth shut at work lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chubby bunny View Post
    equine - Woohoo Great looking second lines...

I have good news here too! Not as good as a BFP, but EWCM!!!! for the first time since starting to ttc yay! So DP is at work of course any idea what my window of opportunity is like?
    How far away is O?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrskylie View Post
    hi ladies im the newest memember to join the group..af was due monday, was crampy yesterday, did a test this morning and 2 very clear lines
    Was not a "planned" prgnancy but we were not doing anything to stop it for happening either...i was in shock at first but as the day goes on im getting more and more excited
    congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hokey Pokey - Not sure when O is, taking a VERY relaxed approch this month! CD12 though. So I would think within the next 5 days or so...

Hope DP had his weet bix this morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Equine iv already told the grandparents and mine and hubby's brothers hehe, it's such exciting news to keep quite

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats mrskylie what's ur due date? I've told my 2 best best gf's as one just had a baby and I was trying back when she was, and my horse riding buddy as she will take over my horse for a few months, she was excited about that
    And hubby

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been feel a bit down today, I have been trying to be all relaxed this month and I think I'm doing pretty good, haven't tested yet, but I'm def feeling pretty down today, I just feel like I'm never going to get preg and I don't want to be trying for 16 months again and have nothing happen again, I'm pretty sure af is on her wa, I am feeling a bit of cramping along with feeling down and that making me feel more down oh well not much I can do about i, not that that makes me feel better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the mopey all about me feeling sorry for myself post, I know that there are many women that have been trying for years and I don't know how they do it. pretty sure it's just pms.

Congrats to the bfp!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cinder yesterday I felt very emotional, even cried on placement for no real reason lol and I had cramping! It aint over till the red lady shows! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy- I have only been ttc for 4 month but a few years back I ttc with my ex for 16 months without getting a bfp once so I'm convinced that I can't get preg cause there isn't a problem with my ex
    Last edited by CinderElla88; 09-11-2011 at 20:28.