+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BBoo View Post
    Is it just me or is this month going incredibly slowly already!!!
    No not just you, LOL!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats bini, the first BFP for Nov!!!

Cottencandy I empathise with you. I have just finished a 49 day cycle.

Cd1 today! Can i please change testing date to the 30th. Hoping the vitex helps this cycle and i o earlier!

Looking forward to reading about lots more BFP!!!! This is our month!!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to secondtimearound2 For This Useful Post:

bini86  (02-11-2011),trishalishous  (02-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's only the 2nd, a few days to go before the end of November. Congratulations Bini, wow you were only trying for a month. How old is your first child? Did it take a while for your cycles to settle down after bubba?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats bini!

Please change my testing date to the 20th. Looks like I am going to o later than I thought

6. The Following User Says Thank You to carleena For This Useful Post:

bini86  (02-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok - so not feeling that crash hot today. Not sure if thats cause im preg and dont know it, im just coming down with something or im abit stressed out at the moment.

Did a test this morning (last cheap ebay test) and i swear i saw a line... but cant see it now. AF is due on Friday and im NOT buying any more tests... Having them in the cupboard is just too inviting. Will buy some more closer to AF next cycle. (unless AF is late and i dont need them!! )

If she doesnt arrive Friday I will book myself a Drs aptment, I know they say to leave it longer than 1 day overdue... But I will. My Dr knows im trying and to have waited 2 weeks - she knows it would have near killed me!

Anyways - sorry abotu the 'its all about me' post.... Hows everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    It's only the 2nd, a few days to go before the end of November. Congratulations Bini, wow you were only trying for a month. How old is your first child? Did it take a while for your cycles to settle down after bubba?
    Thank you Lucky! My DD is 2 years and 3 months old. After my bleed with her I had a normal period about 2 weeks later (8 weeks after birth) and went on the pill which sort of regulated me a bit I suppose. I went off the pill 4 months ago to get my body back to "normal" and this was actually the first month of having a 28 day cycle. Not sure how it happened so quickly but I have that the luck rubs off on everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    Ok - so not feeling that crash hot today. Not sure if thats cause im preg and dont know it, im just coming down with something or im abit stressed out at the moment.

Did a test this morning (last cheap ebay test) and i swear i saw a line... but cant see it now. AF is due on Friday and im NOT buying any more tests... Having them in the cupboard is just too inviting. Will buy some more closer to AF next cycle. (unless AF is late and i dont need them!! )

If she doesnt arrive Friday I will book myself a Drs aptment, I know they say to leave it longer than 1 day overdue... But I will. My Dr knows im trying and to have waited 2 weeks - she knows it would have near killed me!

Anyways - sorry abotu the 'its all about me' post.... Hows everyone else going?
    My first "positive" was with an internet cheapie as well Stretch! The line faded after awhile but it was definitely there, You might be in with a chance!

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    very trying day, Im so hormonal, nearly cried after this mornings drama (long story resulting in DD being removed from the gym creche and me cancelling my gym membership)
    Still have a week to wait, HURRY UP!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trishalishous View Post
    very trying day, Im so hormonal, nearly cried after this mornings drama (long story resulting in DD being removed from the gym creche and me cancelling my gym membership)
    Still have a week to wait, HURRY UP!!!!!!
    Oh no! What happened?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ho Hum...Such a long wait to the end of the month, AF was freaky this month, early and light! Hope that doesn't mean it's going to be a stupid cycle month

Waiting to O...Thinking of getting the clear blue digital opk's, have any of you used them? How did you find them? They are quite pricey, but I really do suck with the other ones trying to figure out if the lines are the exact same colour lol.

trishalishous - Sounds terrible, hope you and your DD are ok now!