+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    my OPK is still negative, CD 13 (

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there Trish I didn't get mine till CD17 or is this unusual for you not to get it at CD13? fingers crossed you get it soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trishalishous View Post
    my OPK is still negative, CD 13 (
    Is your urine too diluted?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I remember I thought I'd write it on here that I'm 1DPO (going on the fact I got a positive OPK yesterday, lots of ewcm, and now it's dried up) period is due on the 11th Nov but I will test early no doubt lol, on the 9th being 12DPO, I will try my hardest not to test earlier than that but.....

I'm officially in the 2WW and hoping this is the month - it's my DD1 5th birthday on the 14th so a nice BFP would top that weekend off, also it will be our last try before we leave for our relocation to Chicago, as hubby goes straight to Chicago, whilst the girls and I go to the UK

Thanks
    Reviews
    thought i will kepp you girls updated im 7dpo woo hoo half way there 7 more days to go i hope this is our month but havnt had any symptoms so i think i will be joining the december thread ahhhhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    Awww Bini, there's still a chance! Was the FR and Early response, or just the normal FR test? (the FRER is in a pink box)

Just remember.... It's not over till the red lady rings!

Fingers crossed for you!!
    It was the early response one that is meant to test 5-6 days before expected period. I have no idea what to think. I *feel* like something is going on with my body, my boobs just started leaking randomly the other day and I haven't breast fed in over 2 years! DH has a feeling I'm pregnant but I just don't know. I feel like AF is coming (due in 4ish days) I'm just really confused. Oh well, I will just have to wait and see if the witch makes an appearance or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    O day!!!! So glad I got a +OPK today, so just DTD and relaxing now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Screw the TWW, I'm suffering from the Waiting to O phase and I'm only CD7!!! I feel like lately I've been doing nothing but waiting lol! I'm eager to go this month and stocked up on OPKs and have started temping now too although really have no idea what the results mean yet!

Bini - it could be that the HCG isn't high enough yet. for the first November BFP!!

Jellybelly, Littleyorkshirepudding and Trishalicious - I hope the TWW flies!!

Apologies to those posters on previous pages I'm being lazy tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Go Trishalishous! Hope you get that bfp this month. Lots of positive vibes being sent your way. I should also be Oing in the next day or two so lots of BDing in preparation, swaying for a girl this time. Saying that, a boy would also be very welcome and wanted, so happy with whatever we get.

Good luck to all our November ttcers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bboo and Babylily!
    I know how you feel Bboo, the SECOND AF arrives I start getting antsy for O day haha.
    would be lovely to have conceived today, we went out to our local kindys family fun day, it was awesome, ran into heaps of lovely people, saw family and DD had a ball!