+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Know why CUBs (Cashed Up Bogans) are coming out of the woodwork? Its because they are working on the mines, making the big money. Whats funny though, is pencil pushing office workers scoff at cashed up bogans like their money isnt as good or something. These cashed up bogans earn more in a day than most office workers in a week and yet they are STILL looked down on. Its amazing to me.

DP and I went to lunch with another couple. They are massive bogans crossed with punk style clothing. The looks our table was getting was absolutely priceless! 4 bogans in a nice pricey restaurant with our kids (3 between us) ...we were all quiet and behaving and the kids were being soooo well behaved, yet because of how we looked we were getting the filthiest looks from the 'others'.
    A girlfriend of mine works on the mines (fifo) shes earning $450 a DAY when shes on site yet shes looked at upon by another 'friend' whos more a friend of a friend, like shes not as good as she is. ... This other 'friend' is lucky to be getting $600 a week..

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    money has nothing to do with class though - a cashed up bogan is still a bogan.

you can always spot old money from new money.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

Benji  (14-10-2011),missie_mackxxxx  (13-10-2011),NancyBlackett  (13-10-2011),SassyMummy  (13-10-2011),shelle65  (14-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    its not really about class though.. its about people with no money judging 'CUBs' because they're bogans with the attitude their money is 'better' cause they aren't bogan .. money is money i don't care what you think you are chances are whatever 'class' you think you are, you aren't anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't think minimum wage earning non-bogans are judging cashed up bogans because of the 'cashed up' part. It's the bogan part they're objecting to.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

Benji  (14-10-2011),Buttoneska  (13-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm a classy CUB. I make no secret of the fact I come from a long line of bogans.

Damn auto correct changing my spelling!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DF Is SUPER DUPER MASSIVE bogan

He grew up in Old Mount Druitt (which he and his bogan family class as good because it's better than the "new" Mount Druitt). Then they moved to a housing commission house in Quakers Hill where more than 50% of their neighbors are drug dealers/users, only about 10% of the people in the street work and the rest are on Centrelink to support their drug/vb habits.

They walk around the street in their footy jerseys, can of vb or bundy rum in one hand, Winnie blue rollie in the other drunkenly slurring to each other as they approach the porch they'll be drinking on till 3am that night before they end the night in a biff because one of them said something about the others missus or their commodore and call it a day.

They pronounce 'th' like 'ff', have trouble pronouncing a lot of words actually, decorate their stunning house-o homes with gorjus statuettes from Parklea Markets and get their falsies to match their always visible g banger and have permanent regrowth and shop at Supre like it's Diana Ferrari.

The girls are all single mummas, both their kids have different dads and they all accidentally fell preggers around 16.

And that is just df's street alone...

Now that he's all grown and moved out, he's one of the few that has moved out, is working, not a druggo and is still with the mother of his child and not on centerlink. The others are either still living at home taking over the "family business" (selling pot and pills) or in jail.

True story lol

But I love my bogan even tho he pronounces my surname "smiff" and my birthday as "free" (3), and pronounces usually as "nusually" and used to as "nuesed to".............
    And I loved the super sexy cream vl commodore he gave me for our first Christmas together.

Me, I'm a new age bogan according to this thread but I'm ok with it.
    I'm a cross between my mother, who is a massive snob and my father who is of the same bogan status as DF hehe

*This communication was brought to you by the letter *i* and the word *phone*
    Last edited by FloatingFairy; 13-10-2011 at 17:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
    I don't think minimum wage earning non-bogans are judging cashed up bogans because of the 'cashed up' part. It's the bogan part they're objecting to.
    Yes this. I dont care how much money one has.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannonigans View Post
    DF Is SUPER DUPER MASSIVE bogan

He grew up in Old Mount Druitt (which he and his bogan family class as good because it's better than the "new" Mount Druitt). Then they moved to a housing commission house in Quakers Hill where more than 50% of their neighbors are drug dealers/users, only about 10% of the people in the street work and the rest are on Centrelink to support their drug/vb habits.

They walk around the street in their footy jerseys, can of vb or bundy rum in one hand, Winnie blue rollie in the other drunkenly slurring to each other as they approach the porch they'll be drinking on till 3am that night before they end the night in a biff because one of them said something about the others missus or their commodore and call it a day.

They pronounce 'th' like 'ff', have trouble pronouncing a lot of words actually, decorate their stunning house-o homes with gorjus statuettes from Parklea Markets and get their falsies to match their always visible g banger and have permanent regrowth and shop at Supre like it's Diana Ferrari.

The girls are all single mummas, both their kids have different dads and they all accidentally fell preggers around 16.

And that is just df's street alone...

Now that he's all grown and moved out, he's one of the few that has moved out, is working, not a druggo and is still with the mother of his child and not on centerlink. The others are either still living at home taking over the "family business" (selling pot and pills) or in jail.

True story lol

But I love my bogan even tho he pronounces my surname "smiff" and my birthday as "free" (3), and pronounces usually as "nusually" and used to as "nuesed to".............
    And I loved the super sexy cream vl commodore he gave me for our first Christmas together.

Me, I'm a new age bogan according to this thread but I'm ok with it.
    I'm a cross between my mother, who is a massive snob and my father who is of the same bogan status as DF hehe

*This communication was brought to you by the letter *i* and the word *phone*
    My first car was a sexy red vl!! Haha my dh had several turbo VL's!! And he's a westy!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

FloatingFairy  (13-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first car was a sweet-a$s VC commodore and my second a VL turbo ... only because I was a poor student, I paid $2000 for the first and $300 for the second. That and I refused to drive a 'girl' car when I was younger haha
    Last edited by Berrie; 13-10-2011 at 19:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I saw a teenage girl in a juniors school uniform smoking on her way to school this morning, pretty bogan.