+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    "Cheap wine and a three day growth"

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I grew up with so many bogans - to me they are really rough, trashy ppl. Definately have the nails exactly like Sassy decribed, the guys all wear Ed Harry t.shirts.

The talk about Football like it is as important as a cure for cancer, their political and world views are based on ACA and 3AW.

Around the house they wear Sfida's but out on the town they wear slightly baggy demin jeans and some venture into skinny jeans.

They gossip and b1tch about everyone and everything and the chicks don't back away from a fight.

Their drink of choice is probably scotch or rum (premixed in a can). In their younger days they drank woodstock or big bear but now it's the high end Jim Beam or Jonny Walker.

The newschool bogan is amusing because they don't realise they are bogans, they are the ones pointing at the derros in moccocans and calling them bogans.
    Last edited by Buttoneska; 13-10-2011 at 14:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    i definately have a bit of bogan in me. happy to admit it but im not a typical bogan. you wouldnt look at me and think bogan.

watching afl and drinking beer is definately not bogan to me.... my husband pays a couple of thousand to be a member of his afl team, he is far from bogan.

bogans to me - the blokes wear skinny black jeans, music tshirts and wear thongs. they also wear flannellets, fairly uneducated types, speak too loudly in public and have a pack of winnie blues hanging out of their pockets.

bogan chicks are the mums who tell their kids to shut up at the shops. they also yell in public at their kids. their kids dont have shoes on in public. the women wear tight clothing when the probably shouldnt and they dress poorly/cheap inexpensive clothing. have heaps of earrings up their ears. bad hair. love a bit of peroxide blonde with brown eye brows. they speak like 'ya know darl'

thats what i think bogans are and you can definately spot them. in perth they tend to favour the eastern suburbs.
    think you mean southern suburbs for perth lol, gosnells armadale .. kwinana rockingham ect ect those arent bogans they are ferals

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    i definately have a bit of bogan in me. happy to admit it but im not a typical bogan. you wouldnt look at me and think bogan.

watching afl and drinking beer is definately not bogan to me.... my husband pays a couple of thousand to be a member of his afl team, he is far from bogan.

bogans to me - the blokes wear skinny black jeans, music tshirts and wear thongs. they also wear flannellets, fairly uneducated types, speak too loudly in public and have a pack of winnie blues hanging out of their pockets.

bogan chicks are the mums who tell their kids to shut up at the shops. they also yell in public at their kids. their kids dont have shoes on in public. the women wear tight clothing when the probably shouldnt and they dress poorly/cheap inexpensive clothing. have heaps of earrings up their ears. bad hair. love a bit of peroxide blonde with brown eye brows. they speak like 'ya know darl'

thats what i think bogans are and you can definately spot them. in perth they tend to favour the eastern suburbs.
    i think what you describe is the old school bogan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Homestar View Post
    think you mean southern suburbs for perth lol, gosnells armadale .. kwinana rockingham ect ect those arent bogans they are ferals
    * cough cough *

**Mum, Dad, Big boy (Dec 08) and Baby girl (Feb 11)**

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Homestar View Post
    Careful which suburbs you mention Homestar. some of us have the...erm....fortune of living in said suburbs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    heyy i never said where i lived! lol so to anyone offended though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    See I always thought a feral was just a hippy who took it further. Like people who live in treehouses in the mountains, and have very thick dreads that have to be cut out. Maybe a feral is different in Vic?

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pregnor View Post
    * cough cough *

**Mum, Dad, Big boy (Dec 08) and Baby girl (Feb 11)**
    F**k that S**nk darl! Come round ere and bring your f**king feral children and we'll ave a wicked barbie while the men watch footy and drink stubbies. Kids can go play with them there sharp sticks and we can file our gorgeous long falsies and braid each others amazing mullets

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

Berrie  (13-10-2011),Lemmings  (13-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by jake's mum; 12-12-2011 at 12:44.