+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Eastern Melbourne BH Ambassador

Hi everyone! I'm Tamara, your eastern Melbourne Bubhub Ambassador.

Firstly just a brief bit about me. I live in the Manningham council area. I'm 27 yo and my df is 28yo. I have 2 gorgeous boys. Zac who is 10 weeks old and Xavier who is 2 years old in November.
    I'm a full time stay at home mum. I love getting out and about with my kids. Playgroup, mops, mothers group or just playing at the park. I also Volunteer with the Lions Club doing Public Relations and Youth Projects.
    I am pro-choice, believing that we have the right to make the decisions that we think are best for our own kids. I have my opinions, but never push them on others. I love meeting people with diverse ideas and opinions. Makes for interesting and exciting conversation.

I would like to run meet-ups for two age groups. New mums up to 1yo. And, second year and beyond.
    Because I am the only ambassador for the East of the westgate, the first meet will be central, then we can either rotate through areas, or break up into more local groups.

The first meet for 'New mums up to 1yo' will be on Wednesday the 26th of October.

The first meet for 'Second year and beyond' will be on Friday the 28th of October.

Please introduce yourself below and put which day you will be joining.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Tam

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mods can we please make this a sticky, and delete the double post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh this is a fantastic idea Tam! And what a great person to be running it too! Put me down for the 1 and beyonds please.

My name is Merin, I have a 2yr old DS named Keiran, and am expecting baby blobby in March2012.
    I live in Ringwood. Can not drive, so that maybe an issue at times, but I am desperate to get DS socializing, and as for me, I need and would love to make more Mummy friends.
    Last edited by White Mage; 12-10-2011 at 06:33.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi I may also be interested but it depends on details, times, distance to travel etc!

I would be interested in 2 and beyond, I have a dd2 2.5yo & dd1 just turned 4yo. I'm keen to make friends for dd2 as most of our kiddie friends are older or younger than her and she is starting to feel it!

Also giving this a bump for other mums in the area, the more the merrier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The locations of the meets will be dependent on where everyone is located, if they drive or take public transport and of course the weather.

Locations will be posted 1 week prior and we can always change if it doesnt suit the majority.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    i would be interested in the friday meet up too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    Firstly great work Tamara, I would realy love to come along and meet some mums and let my 2.5 year old son make some new friends, however I work on fridays so hopefully next time

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to meet up with other mummies also! But like everyone else, it would depend on time, location and all of that. I have a 2 year old DS who would love some little buddies to play with!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bumpity bump bump!

If people can put where they are located, (suburb or general are eg. Inner east) then I can arrange a time and place.

Non bubhub members are welcome too. It is a great way to build a support network of local parents and hopefully friendships too!