+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummym00se View Post
    Hi all,
    Heven't been on here for a while as I have been having a few pregnancy issues! Was diagnosed with Cholelithiasis (gallstones) at 22ish weeks, which basically means I am on a strict No-Fat diet as if I eat anything with more than 5% fat I end up in massive pain for hours! Unfortunatly my one huge pregnancy-craving is ICECREAM so this has been a bit of an issue as my stupid self keeps going 'maybe it wont happen this time, its only a little bit etcetc...'. Also had wisdom tooth trouble the last few weeks, all this has made me appreciate how easy my first pregnancy was!!
    Hope you other preggy mummies are going well - its getting down to the business end for us due in april!!! scary!

Sucks about being made redundant stillwaiting! I'm in a similar situation - when I went to go back to work after dd1 I found that there were suddenly NO jobs for nurses, so I decided to get preggers again instead!
    Meeting up sounds awesome! I will go look for the FB group now
    You poor thing having gallstones! That must be so hard - especially with the cravings. I've already been hormonal enough during pregnancy.. god help me if I wasn't allowed to satisfy those cravings. When in April are you due? Where are you having bub?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdy View Post
    You poor thing having gallstones! That must be so hard - especially with the cravings. I've already been hormonal enough during pregnancy.. god help me if I wasn't allowed to satisfy those cravings. When in April are you due? Where are you having bub?
    It hasn't been much fun but at least it's probably meant I wont have quite as much weight to lose after bub gets here! I'm due the 3rd of April, and going to the Royal this time. Had bub number 1 at Calvary and wasn't all that impressed (nothing really bad, just not as good as I expected), so far the Royal seems okay despite the budget cuts! You and Stillwaiting are going to hobart private right? One of the mummies I know went to hobart private and really liked it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbug View Post
    I have created a group called Southern Tas Bubhub, if you have any trouble becoming a member just pm your name and i will add you.

I look forward to chatting with you all on there!
    Just bumping this post for any newbies that come across the Tas forum

Thanks
    Reviews

Default any hobart mummies?? :)

hi, im 20 with a 11month old daughter, we are moving to dodges ferry in 2 weeks and i was wondering if any mummies on here are from there or close by seeing as i know noone there!.
    would love mor my little girl to have some more friends close by

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I just moved to Lewisham last May and am new to Tassie. I have a 16 month old DS and planning to TTC #2 soon. I had my first in Holland under the care of midwives and had a lovely natural labour but bubs head wasn't positioned right so I couldn't get him out and ended with a c-section. I'll be hoping for a VBAC and can't decide whether I'd be best going public or private. So would love to get some opinions for when the time comes around. I haven't got to meet many other mums down in Tassie yet and most of our family is in Melbourne so I'm glad I stumbled on this thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, does anyone out there know of any Tassie mum's who have travelled to Victoria for their maternity services? And if so, why? I heard the system in Tas is a bit overloaded. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin13 View Post
    Hi ladies, I just moved to Lewisham last May and am new to Tassie. I have a 16 month old DS and planning to TTC #2 soon. I had my first in Holland under the care of midwives and had a lovely natural labour but bubs head wasn't positioned right so I couldn't get him out and ended with a c-section. I'll be hoping for a VBAC and can't decide whether I'd be best going public or private. So would love to get some opinions for when the time comes around. I haven't got to meet many other mums down in Tassie yet and most of our family is in Melbourne so I'm glad I stumbled on this thread
    I had a VBAC and went public - RHH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau86 View Post
    Hi there, does anyone out there know of any Tassie mum's who have travelled to Victoria for their maternity services? And if so, why? I heard the system in Tas is a bit overloaded. Thanks
    I have never heard of anyone ever doing this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymay View Post
    I have never heard of anyone ever doing this!
    Me either

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau86 View Post
    I've never heard of anyone doing this?