+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaK86 View Post
    Welcome to Bub Hub SaltyGirl
    From what I've worked out I think that the rough due date will be around the 23 August, yay our little kiddos will be around the same age
    How exciting have you booked in a scan or blood test yet? Will you be going private or public?
    Did you have a good NYE?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, sorry I havn't been on for a bit been dealing with morning (all day) sickness...yuck, I'm just starting to get up to date with everything now LOL. I havn't booked in for a scan yet, but I have had blood tests, where I just about fainted LOL. I will be going public, (I used the public system in Queensland when I had my DS, and it was fine), not sure what it's like down here though. How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I'm Phez, Been on here on and off over the years Just had bub number two and vaguely contemplating a third

Quote Originally Posted by MummaK86 View Post
    Hey, sorry I havn't been on for a bit been dealing with morning (all day) sickness...yuck, I'm just starting to get up to date with everything now LOL. I havn't booked in for a scan yet, but I have had blood tests, where I just about fainted LOL. I will be going public, (I used the public system in Queensland when I had my DS, and it was fine), not sure what it's like down here though. How about you?

The public system is pretty good down here. I have had both my boys via c-section through them and not had any issues at all. Even though our health system is going down the toilet in tassie, the maternity ward seems to be the exception.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, just wondering if we can get this thread back up and running. It would be great to meet some of the other Hobart area mummies.

I am 24 and have a DD who is 3 months old and im from Berriedale.

Hope everyone is doing well especially those who are currently preggnant, i hope your little bubs are growing healthy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbug View Post
    Hi Ladies, just wondering if we can get this thread back up and running. It would be great to meet some of the other Hobart area mummies.

Hope everyone is doing well especially those who are currently preggnant, i hope your little bubs are growing healthy
    Hi bearbug
    I LOVE your daughters birth date what a great date to be born
    I used to live in Berriedale, but we bought in West Moonah in '10 so not too far away from you
    I'm 22, 16 weeks pregnant , I live with my fiance and my step daughter(50/50) who is 4 1/2

I just got made redundant too so I now have A LOT of time on my hands & I'm always up for getting out of the house for a walk or coffee(tea for me) etc!

That goes for everyone else as well! Entertain meeeee!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little girl certainly does have a special birthday, everything about her is 11 lol. Not only is her birth date 11/11/11 but she was born at 2:27am (2+2+7 = 11), weighed 7lb 4oz (7+4 = 11) and she was 11 days late lol. I was due on Halloween but im very happy she came late

Sorry to about the redundancy, hopefully it had nothing to do with you being pregnant! Im always up for getting out of the house, my DH works full time so most of the week im home with my DD.

DH and I are celebrating our one year wedding anniversary this weekend so planning that has been keeping me occupied for most of this week.

So if you ever want to meet up (anyone) just let me know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbug View Post

Hi bearbug,

I live out your way and am expecting my first in April - feeling excited and nervous!! Looking forward to starting mat leave that's for sure!

I'm definitely keen to meet some other mummies and mummies to be!
    How are you enjoying being a mum?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im up for meeting new people too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdy View Post
    Hi bearbug,

I live out your way and am expecting my first in April - feeling excited and nervous!! Looking forward to starting mat leave that's for sure!

I'm definitely keen to meet some other mummies and mummies to be!
    How are you enjoying being a mum?
    Hi Redbirdy, being a mum is the best thing I have ever done. I dont think there is anything more rewarding then watching your baby learn and grow. Yes, there are times when Kourtney pushes my buttons big time and I get so frustrated but then she will smile at you and your heart melts.

I think we all need to organise to meet, is there days, times, places people would prefer??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by graciegirl04 View Post
    Im up for meeting new people too.
    Hi Graciegirl, where abouts in Hobart are you from? Would definitely be good to meet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast