+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleIsleSMum View Post
    Ahh yes it's very stressful! It's nice this year to be able to put a tree up and not be surrounded by boxes lol

We've done all our shopping! Only because I hate Christmas shopping so much I made ourselves not leave the store until we had bought all the presents lol otherwise we would have been too indecisive and spent daaaaaays shopping Erk!

Thank you! It's very exciting still doesn't feel quite real as I haven't been sick or feeling much different- beside sore boobs & feeling really really tired. I think it will feel real once we've had our first scan and we get to see our little bean

I bet you're getting excited! Half way and only 20 weeks to go the time will fly! Do you have any names picked out?
    Lucky you being so organised! I did some Christmas shopping today and it was mad in town. My back is killing me from carrying around shopping bags (although I think my handbag is the heaviest bag - so much crap in there!!).

When is your first scan? Are you going public or private? I remember going to my first scan and I was really worried that they were going to tell me that I had a food baby and not an actual baby because I'd been eating so much and thought the 3 pregnancy tests I did could have been wrong! Hopefully you don't get the morning sickness.. I really suffered with that!

Yes I know! I'm 22 weeks tomorrow - going so fast now. So far we have a couple of names picked out.. we like Holly or Ruby for a girl and Jasper for a boy. My DF tends to change his mind quite a bit which is really annoying especially when I get my heart set on a name!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LOL Im only organised because I ws scared of getting morning/all day sickness and having to go out & brave the crazies whilst sick

You think your bag is full of crap now ... wait till you have dummies, wipes and other random things stashed in there! I have a big bag too so Im kinda nervous about what Im going to have to upgrade to! At least if i needed to start a fire I have plenty of receipts in the bottom of my bag to do it with

My first scan I booked today! I had to go to the doctors for the results of my blood test and get a referral for the RHH. The scan isnt until the 16th January but I figure this month will FLY so it wont feel like its been ages! (hopefully!) I'll be 12 weeks at the scan too so should see a lil baby there instead of a lil bean

When did morning sickness hit you? My sister who is about 10 days infront of me has started getting sick so Im really hoping it doesnt hit me too hard

I looove the names you've picked! I especially love Jasper & Holly! Are you hoping for a particular sex?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apple - I'm at that stage now where my handbag is starting to fall apart and am looking at the nappy bags online! They are huge! I'm the same, I have that many receipts and for some reason my mail seems to get stored in my handbag.

That's exciting about your scan! You'll be relieved when you have it too because you'll be 12 weeks by then.

Morning sickness hit me at about 7 weeks and then went away at about 17 weeks. It was horrible! Hopefully you won't get it. A couple of my friends who have had kids didn't get the morning sickness. Fingers crossed for you!

Don't really mind whether we have a boy or a girl. I grew up in a family of girls (even the dogs were girls - poor dad!) so it would be kind of cool to have a boy. At the same time I have such a good relationship with my mum that I'd love to have that with a daughter. Either way, as long as bub is healthy then I'm not fussed! What about you? Are you going to find out the sex or keep it as a surprise?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Another Newbie

Hi everyone, Just signed up today very newbie to BubHub and Tassie we are in New Norfolk We have a little boy who has just turned 2, it would be fantastic to get to know people in the southern Tas area, as we don't know many people here.
    Hope you all had a great Christmas..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome MummaK! How long have you lived in tassie for now? Where are you from originally?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome AppleIsleSMum, We have lived in Tassie since September '10 and we bought our house in Jan of this yr, so everything is still a bit new, but we are slowly finding our way around and getting used to it... We are from QLD, far too hot for me up there LOL plus we both have family down here, which can be a good and not so good thing We may also be adding a new addition to our family by the end of the year, I did a HPT and it was a BFP, so now just have to confirm at Docs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I'm a Tassie girl too subscribing so I can read and chat later

Sent from my HTC Desire S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    How many Tassie Hubbers from the South do we have here?

I am from the Channel area
    Me too

Sent from my HTC Desire S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow congrats on your BFP!! Do you know a rough due date?
    I'm due in July! So we'd only be a few weeks different

Welcome Saltygirl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to Bub Hub SaltyGirl
    From what I've worked out I think that the rough due date will be around the 23 August, yay our little kiddos will be around the same age

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast