+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillwaiting View Post
    I'm due the 15th of April, I know once Christmas and NYE are over it won't be long at all till our bubs are here.

Thats a bugger about Sue being away on your due date but I guess bub could easily be early or late so no use stressing, and I've heard good things about Frank O'Keefe and Peter Reynolds who are there too so I'm sure you'll be in good hands regardless.

Yes I'm hoping to meet some new people at mothers group. My SIL had a baby last year and found it great to have people with babies around the same age.

Yes let me know how you go at your booking in appointment and what class they put you in!
    Hey I had my booking in appointment today and they've put me in a Wednesday night class starting on the 8th February. The Tuesday night classes were all booked out so must be a fair few new mums due in April! I've also been booked into a breastfeeding class on the 27th March. It's all happening!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Babymay View Post
    Hi all

I'm another eastern shore-er. Two boys, nine and six-months.
    Hello

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummym00se View Post
    Hello All! I'm a Bubhub Newbie!
    I'm 23, Living in Moonah - One 14 month old girlie and 22 wks along cooking number two!
    Looking forward to chatting to you all - I don't have many friends with kiddies (apart from my wonderful mummies group)!
    Welcome Mummym00se I've just signed up to the forum too and am pregnant with my first. How's your pregnancy going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillynix View Post
    I'm down in the Huon Valley these days with my DH, 5yo DD, 3.5yo DS1, 22mo DS2 and 23wks pregnant with Babe #4
    Congrats on the new bub Good luck with the home birth very envious of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Being a newbie to this forum I'm not sure where everyone normally chats! Is there a thread that lots of Tassie people chat in? The threads I've found are all very quiet so I'm probably looking in the wrong place!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's pretty quiet for the Hobartians compared to the other states but feel free to chat away as much as you like

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic Hiss View Post
    Hi! Lisa Turner delivered our baby (our other OB was on holidays) and she is LOVELY - so encouraging and calm in labour and just fantastic.
    I have heard great things about her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Redbirdy & stillwaiting
    Welcome to the Hub!
    Where abouts are you from Birdy?
    I love west Moonah, we've only lived here a year, bought last year and moved in the weekend before Xmas = very stressful lol

Are you ladies all set for Xmas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleIsleSMum View Post
    Hi Redbirdy & stillwaiting
    Welcome to the Hub!
    Where abouts are you from Birdy?
    I love west Moonah, we've only lived here a year, bought last year and moved in the weekend before Xmas = very stressful lol

Are you ladies all set for Xmas?
    Hey Apple
    My DF and I bought last year too and moved in the weekend before Christmas so I know exactly how stressful that is!! We bought a house in Rosetta.

I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet!! eeek. Hoping to buy a couple of things this week. How are you going? You all set? Congrats on your pregnancy too! How have you been feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdy View Post
    Hey Apple
    My DF and I bought last year too and moved in the weekend before Christmas so I know exactly how stressful that is!! We bought a house in Rosetta.

I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet!! eeek. Hoping to buy a couple of things this week. How are you going? You all set? Congrats on your pregnancy too! How have you been feeling?
    Ahh yes it's very stressful! It's nice this year to be able to put a tree up and not be surrounded by boxes lol

We've done all our shopping! Only because I hate Christmas shopping so much I made ourselves not leave the store until we had bought all the presents lol otherwise we would have been too indecisive and spent daaaaaays shopping Erk!

Thank you! It's very exciting still doesn't feel quite real as I haven't been sick or feeling much different- beside sore boobs & feeling really really tired. I think it will feel real once we've had our first scan and we get to see our little bean

I bet you're getting excited! Half way and only 20 weeks to go the time will fly! Do you have any names picked out?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast