+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdy View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I just signed up to BH today. It's nice to find a site where I can get to know other people in Tassie! I'm 29 years old and am currently 20 weeks pregnant with my first. Very exciting and such a new experience. I'm from the Northern Suburbs. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
    Hello!

I'm also 20 weeks pregnant with my first bub. Are you finding out the sex? Which hospy are you going to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillwaiting View Post
    Hello!

I'm also 20 weeks pregnant with my first bub. Are you finding out the sex? Which hospy are you going to?
    Hi stillwaiting My DP and I decided to keep the sex a surprise although it was tempting at my last scan to take a peek. What about you?
    We are going to Hobart Private and have my booking in appointment early next week. Think the classes start soon after. What about yourself?

How's your pregnancy going? I had morning sickness until about 17 weeks so I'm feeling so much better!! So glad that went away

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Redbirdy For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (06-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi stillwaiting My DP and I decided to keep the sex a surprise although it was tempting at my last scan to take a peek. What about you?
    We are going to Hobart Private and have my booking in appointment early next week. Think the classes start soon after. What about yourself?

How's your pregnancy going? I had morning sickness until about 17 weeks so I'm feeling so much better!! So glad that went away

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!
    We're having a surprise baby at Hobart Private too! We had our booking in appointment a few weeks ago. The midwives seem really lovely and the rooms are nice and big. We don't start classes until the end of Feb, we're doing evening ones as DH works most weekends. Who is your OB? We're seeing Lisa Turner who has been fantastic so far.

I was really lucky and didn't really have any morning sickness, I'm glad yours has gone away finally. I've been really lucky actually I've had a really easy pregnancy so far it continues that way!

How exciting to know someone due around the same time, we might run into each other in the hallway of the hospital! I've got a few preggy friends but they're all due a bit after me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're having a surprise baby at Hobart Private too! We had our booking in appointment a few weeks ago. The midwives seem really lovely and the rooms are nice and big. We don't start classes until the end of Feb, we're doing evening ones as DH works most weekends. Who is your OB? We're seeing Lisa Turner who has been fantastic so far.

I was really lucky and didn't really have any morning sickness, I'm glad yours has gone away finally. I've been really lucky actually I've had a really easy pregnancy so far it continues that way!

How exciting to know someone due around the same time, we might run into each other in the hallway of the hospital! I've got a few preggy friends but they're all due a bit after me.
    Wow, we might even go to the same classes! Will have to let you know after I book in next week . We're seeing Sue Keating at Hobart ObGyn and she's great. Unfortunately she's going to be on holidays the week I'm due so we may have to see one of her colleagues (although I'm telling my baby that it should come a week early!!).
    You're lucky that you have a few pregnant friends!! Most of my friends are either trying or not interested so it does make you feel a bit alone. I'm looking forward to meeting some other mums in the classes and then hopefully the mother's group.
    What's your due date? I'm due April 12th. It doesn't feel that far away eeek! Scary and exciting at the same time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, we might even go to the same classes! Will have to let you know after I book in next week . We're seeing Sue Keating at Hobart ObGyn and she's great. Unfortunately she's going to be on holidays the week I'm due so we may have to see one of her colleagues (although I'm telling my baby that it should come a week early!!).
    You're lucky that you have a few pregnant friends!! Most of my friends are either trying or not interested so it does make you feel a bit alone. I'm looking forward to meeting some other mums in the classes and then hopefully the mother's group.
    What's your due date? I'm due April 12th. It doesn't feel that far away eeek! Scary and exciting at the same time!
    I'm due the 15th of April, I know once Christmas and NYE are over it won't be long at all till our bubs are here.

Thats a bugger about Sue being away on your due date but I guess bub could easily be early or late so no use stressing, and I've heard good things about Frank O'Keefe and Peter Reynolds who are there too so I'm sure you'll be in good hands regardless.

Yes I'm hoping to meet some new people at mothers group. My SIL had a baby last year and found it great to have people with babies around the same age.

Yes let me know how you go at your booking in appointment and what class they put you in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello All! I'm a Bubhub Newbie!
    I'm 23, Living in Moonah - One 14 month old girlie and 22 wks along cooking number two!
    Looking forward to chatting to you all - I don't have many friends with kiddies (apart from my wonderful mummies group)!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hi! Lisa Turner delivered our baby (our other OB was on holidays) and she is LOVELY - so encouraging and calm in labour and just fantastic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummym00se View Post
    I'm 23, Living in Moonah - One 14 month old girlie and 22 wks along cooking number two!
    Looking forward to chatting to you all - I don't have many friends with kiddies (apart from my wonderful mummies group)!
    Hello! Welcome .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummym00se View Post
    Hi
    I live in West Moonah! So not far from you
    I'm 22, have a 4 year old step daughter and a bub in the belly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mummym00se and AppleIsle I live in the same area as you guys!
    Congratulations on your pregnancies, I hope everthing is going well for you both.

Thanks Magestic thats great to know. I'd heard she is good in labour and not to fast to push for intervention which is one of the reasons I chose her.