+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ravinder.. How is the traveling going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm from traralgon and love to chat, but I often forget to check bub hub threads it needs to notify me like facebook does! Hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi aimsy
    Your not far at all
    How old is your bub??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 3 year old boy and 1 year old girl! They go to Childcare once a week too, so I can venture out on my own! Hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 15 year old and currently 24 weeks with #2

Being that young they would keep you busy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very quick message as my bum is going numb from sitting on the floor and I'm pooped after a couple of days of shopping. We got to Inverloch safely on Monday and the house we are renting is lovely. However I must admit the wake up to wind, rain and hail on yesterday wasn't very pleasant.

Hopefully I won't be sat on the floor much longer as we've ordered all our furniture and it will hopefully be delivered next Wednesday and then husband will be very busy building a lot of flat pack, whilst I sit on a nice new sofa

Off to register with the doctor tomorrow and hopefully see a childcare place in Wonthaggi for Naresh to go 1 or 2 days a week, and then I hope the sun shines on the weekend so I can test out our pool

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ravinder, glad you have made it safe. This cooler weather would be a blessing for unpacking and such
    Good luck with childcare

Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day... Take your time

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ravinder, glad the move went well. It has been cold weather here all week. Although it does always seem to be raining in sth gippy - you will get used to that. Next week is supposed to be really warm.

How have you found Inverloch? It is super busy around here atm. I barely leave the office at lunch because their are ppl everywhere. It's holiday town so once school goes back alot of ppl will return to Melbourne and it will quiten down a fair bit.

Are you settling in? The low down on Inverloch:
    -The Foodworks is quite pricey and I think most ppl would go to Wonthaggi for their normal grocery shopping - their is an Aldi, Coles and Woolies in Wonthaggi and better pricing.
    -The antique shop in the main street does the nice coffee (although they are super slow!).
    -Slice of paradise for pies
    -Tomo - BEST Japanese EVA!!!
    -Mannagum - great restuarant near the beach (bit out of town)
    -Esplanade I like better then the other pub.
    -I don't eat at Paul the pieman
    -Beaches and cream/Red Elk aren't bad
    -Waxer/Beautican - in the arcade - her name is Margie and she lovely.
    -Jeminy hair for hairdresser
    -The old divey takeaway shop next to the chinese restuarant is the best one of the 3 takeaways
    -Pizza shop next to Hotondo homes is best pizza shop I reckon

If your hubby surfs - Cape Paterson has the best surfing generally. Otherwise all the beaches are nice for a walk etc. Just watch the inlet - it's not for swimming and has really deep dangerous channels running through it. 'the rocks' at Cape Paterson is really safe for kiddies too I have been told.

Thats all I can think of for now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey i'm from Traralgon, have a daughter who just turned 4. I'm not on here much anymore due to being back at work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by the dargonfly faery View Post
    Hey i'm from Traralgon, have a daughter who just turned 4. I'm not on here much anymore due to being back at work.
    another gippsland mumma