+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've sent you a PM with more info now! Hope to see you in the discussion area soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MuminMind I don't know of you remember me but I used to post in the PND private discussion area I went off the hub for quite a while to get things in my life sorted out. I would like to rejoin if that's ok? Hope everything is well with you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya, i would like to join, was given the pw early on but it may have changed i couldnt get it to work

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2Lil13 View Post
    Hi MuminMind I don't know of you remember me but I used to post in the PND private discussion area I went off the hub for quite a while to get things in my life sorted out. I would like to rejoin if that's ok? Hope everything is well with you
    Of course I remember you! I was wondering where you went, but didn't want to bug you too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen^Angel View Post
    Hiya, i would like to join, was given the pw early on but it may have changed i couldnt get it to work
    Ladies; there have been some technical changes to the private discussion area, so that it was more accessible for people who mainly use their mobile phones. It is no longer password protected, but remains private. I can no longer personally give you access, so the easiest way to regain access is to send a PM to the moderator veve.

I hope to see you both in there really soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey MIM I emailed Veve but nothing yet is there someone else I can email to get access

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2lil - I have thought about you often and tried to PM you. Would love to chat with you again x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mummy2 how are you? I have had a break off the forums for a while just sorting some stuff out, I'll post in the private discussion and we can talk more there

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum2Lil13 For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (23-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, could I please be given access to the private area, ive had pnd since my first DD was 5 months old and am going through a really rough time now, would love to chat to others in a similar situation, thanks.

BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jemmajam View Post
    Hi, could I please be given access to the private area, ive had pnd since my first DD was 5 months old and am going through a really rough time now, would love to chat to others in a similar situation, thanks.
    Hi Jemmajam, thanks for your interest!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time at the moment. We would love to see you receive support and develop friendships in the private discussion area. I can no longer technically give people access anymore, but if you pm the moderator veve, she should be able to help you. Just let her know that you want access to the PND/AND discussion area.

Looking forward to seeing you in there really soo , and getting to know you better.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MuminMind For This Useful Post:

jemmajam  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New PND support group in Melbourne

Hi Everybody,

After experiencing pretty server post natal depression with both of my lovely children as babies I have decided to start my own PND support and playgroup that I am hoping will grow over time to being a great support engine for all women, especially first time mums who are effected by this awful monster.
    Together we are not alone.
    The website is twobeautifulworldscollide.com and the group is registered with Playgroups VIC and with Meetup.
    i hope this helps!
    xx Kate