+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default we were originally after a GS but have decided to go through TS

Hi everyone,

It is a big change of thought I know and not one taken lightly but we feel it is the best way for us go go down the Traditional Surrogacy way as we have tried ivf twice ourselves and feel that Gestational is basically the same thing except the tummy mummy is a wonderful woman who is prepared to do something that is beyone anything that I ever thought anyone could do.

The reason I am unable to concieve is because of my blocked fallopian tubes and some adhesions and cysts around the area of my eggs and tubes.

We were in Brisbane last week and sought legal advice and was told that we did not need to go through a clinic or have our case decided by an ethics committee but all parties actually going through the process had to have had individual legal advice and counselling for my husband and I to be able to obtain a parenting order.

We live in Quensland but would be willing to travel to our Surrogate if we are lucky enough to find such an angel to help us. We found helpful a website that gave heaps of info here in Qld we just typed in counselling surrogacy it is the Department of Justice and Attorney-General website.

We were very happy about not having to do the clinic thing and we are quite open and easy going people and happy to chat with any potential surrogate about how she would like to handle the whole thing including reasonable medical costs.

We had found a woman that was wanting to help us but she is not too keen on doing the counselling thing which I can understand but if the counselling was done then we would be able to obtain the parenting order which would allow me the rights to be the child's parent.

Anyway hopefully there is a wonderful woman out there who is able to help us as this is our last chance at having our own child. We have been together for 21 years and married since last May.

Good luck to everyone
    Happy Couple

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dream is to be a TS, maybe one day dp will let me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck with your search!!!!