+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I completely hear that one Rach. And totally agree with you!! It's not bloody fair!!

I got really upset with dp tonight, he doesn't even seem to want to even talk about this pregnancy! I can understand (a bit....) after two losses it must be hard for him, but he's acting like it's not even real. I think it's bulls&@t that we loose that innocence and enjoyment.
    Ooohh - guess I needed a rant too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Big hugs Rach and gosette it's hard being utd after miscarriage and it's also difficult not being pregnant. I could cry.

Just have to keep the faith that soon we'll all get sticky bfps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goosette and mummylip Massive, massive hugs to you both.Thanks for understanding too!

Hopefully tomorrow will be better for us all.

Mummylip are you considering getting a bt??

Goosette- hubby was the same when I got pregnant last time. Extremely distant and wouldn't get excited. I hated him for it to be honest- alot of it rose from jealousy because he was able to deal with the loss and grief better than me when that pregnancy ended as well. But it is a coldhearted way to go about it! Poor dh, he is the absolute best and would be a fantastic father. Wish my stupid body would stop letting us down!

Fx for a bfp for you and me mummylip so we can join Goosette Congrats again G: I'm so so happy for you! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha tmi but I woke up this morning with mild thrush.... Just to add to the woes! But I'm gonna be positive about it..... Ummmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach my last preg thrush was what let me know I was pregnant - fx fpr you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sarah,

I had the same thought to be honest... My first mc I had thrush as an early sign too....

Thanks for the fx.... I just don't want to get my hopes up. I only have one tube- and it's the first month ttc since losing my left tube to ectopic so I really feel like the chances have gotta be low???

Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hope it is a positive sign Rach.
    bfn for me today Starting to lose hope at 12dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLip View Post
    hope it is a positive sign Rach.
    bfn for me today Starting to lose hope at 12dpo.
    There is still heaps of time hun!!! Seriously- each pregnancy is soooo different. My second miscarriage I never got a positive urine test but found out through bloods. My third, I tested three days before af due with a clearblue digital and was positive and the conception indicator said 3+ weeks!!! My hcg was that high even though I was certain of my dates and def wasn't 5 weeks along! I wasn't even 4 yet. I vote dont lose hope till the red lady sings.... I the that lady. And I hope she doesnt come for you!

Fx fx fx fx fx

Chin up if you can xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha 'hate that lady' not 'the that lady'. Duh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Massive Hugs to everyone who is feeling a little down atm. Feel free to rant and get it out, I think getting it off your chest can really help sometimes.

Rach - Sounds positive for you. so are you still waiting til thursday to test?

MummyLip - The reason I am confused with FF is because I had a hiccup one morning and got 2 very different temp readings just minutes apart. I took my temp twice because the themometer didnt take long to beep and I thought I had done something wrong. So basically I recorded the second temp which gave me an O day, but if I did the other temp then I am positive O day would be changed. Very confusing really. How is your charting going? Like Rach said its not over till the witch arrives!

Strawberry - WOW that line is awesome for 10DPO!!

AFM - BBs are sore, had some weird cramping/pressure last night and this morning, and felt a little queezy this morning as I needed to eat something. All of that can be side effects of my medication, but I am praying that there is another reason for it all. Out of my 3 pregnancies I have never had any real, slap me in the face kind of signs/symptoms. The first pregnancy had the most signs, but the last 2 I really thought AF was on the way
    . 2 more sleeps until testing begins!!