+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    morning ladies!

as requested, here is the pic (a bad one taken on my phone the darker one is this mornings) - they are super faint lines, but we can see them irl without squinting or holding them in weird angles to see i'm so scared that this one won't want to meet us either, but i'm staying as positive as I can.

goosette congratulations! Funny how much I want to THROW UP!!!
    -
    ME TOO!!! i'm looking forward to my first puke! and then every other one after that!

AANGELZZZ - i'm so sorry to hear of your loss

How is everyone else going?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to strawberry swing For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (17-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG we have our first Graduates!!
    Congratulations to Goosette and StrawberrySwing!!! What beautiful BFPs!! Strawberryswing they are great lines for so early!! Wishing you both a super sticky Pregnancy!!!

Wow bring on the BFPs, Who is next to test? MummyLip are you testing in the morning?

FF has me at 8DPO but I am not really sure about that, I will test on Thursday and try my hardest not to test earlier. I have been having what feels like Ovulation pains today and yesterday which is odd and my BBs are quite tender. I would love to say that it could be a positive sign but being on progesterone will do all that too so I really wouldn't know.

Aangelzzz - Welcome I m/c in August too

Welcome MummytoMissA sorry to hear of your loss

Rach - I have a testing buddy I will also try not to cave in and test early.

Sorry if I missed anyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all just wondering how many days post O you are all testing? I think I tested at about 9 last time and then 10 and got positives both times. I'm thinking I might wait til next Friday which is when AF is due - see how I go, not feeling very pregnant and thinking we possibly mis-timed. Not sure what my cycle is up to since my M/C so hard to tell what's happening. Fingers crossed- otherwise we will give it a decent crack next month x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I Poas yesterday and got a bfn I forgot to do it this morn (16 dpo) woopsies lol. Af is due either today or sat but no sign of it yet... Hope it stays away!

Congrats to everyone who has got bfps so far!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sarah there is still time. 16 days is a long luteul phase, how are you tracking O? Maybe you Oed later than expected.

Big WELCOME! Angelzz I am a POAS addict and bad influence I usually start testing from 8dpo as I have had a bfp that early before.

Cherished what makes you unsure about fertilityfriend's prediction abotu O. Have you used it heaps? I only ask because I am usign it properly for the first month this month.

Congrats StrawberrySwing that is a lovely line for that early. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy. Are you going to see the GP soon?

Rach I am not sure when hcg starts being released I guess just after implantation. I hope you get a bfp very soon. Are you 9dpo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummylip I wish I was!!!! Only 7dpo...

I'm going mental I swear. My poor husband

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't help myself and I did another test at 5pm...
    http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x461/strawberryswinging/41bec476e586a5553798e4eb10ad2401.jpg

this one is so much darker! i'm quietly hopeful that this is a sticky baby! 10 dpo

Mymmylip - I will be booking in with the gp next week, af is due this weekend, so i'll wait until the, then it's all systems go! I feel horrible because we're waiting to tell our parents until we see a heartbeat on a scan. I hate keeping secrets from my parents

Cherished - I am bbt charting too - ff changed my temp lines on sunday, and I had thought i'd o'd way earlier than I actually did. thankfully I used a spare opk that picked up o was on the way, and dh and I made sure we caught that golden egg!

i've got fingers and toes crossed that we get more beautiful lines show up very soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I didn't get a chance to finish my post. Hubby stole the computer.

AFM: I was just about to write the same thing as Rach I am going mental. I have all the signs but no bfp. You think after three positive pregnancy tests I would know what it feels like to be pregnant. I feel like screaming today. I still have really sore boobs. I just want to know one way or the other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLip View Post

AFM: I was just about to write the same thing as Rach I am going mental. I have all the signs but no bfp. You think after three positive pregnancy tests I would know what it feels like to be pregnant. I feel like screaming today. I still have really sore boobs. I just want to know one way or the other.
    the worst part is not knowing. and it's even worse when you've had a loss, and all you want are those 2 lines. I cried when i got af each time after the d&c.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLip View Post

Sucks huh!!!!???? I keep thinking I'll never have my own child. Why the he** is it so easy for seemingly everyone else in our lives???

Sorry girls bad day. Being a huge negative Nancy! I'm p***ed off that if my pregnancies had gone to plan id have a 5 year old, be one month off due, or 4.5 months pregnant right now.

Rant over!! Sorry girls I usually try to practice that old adage my mum used to say 'if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all'. Sorry mum! Lol