+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn for me this morn - bumma. I must admit I'm not feeling pregnant, but I'm still hopeful...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Sarah. But it's not over till it's over. When is the wicked witch due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Hope you dont mind if I join you... I just need to share this journey with someone. I am inadvertently in the ttw. To cut a long story short, we weren't trying (using withdrawal) but AF is late and I am having pregnancy symptoms so I think I may well be UTD. Time will tell I suppose. Currently, I am day 34 of my cycle. LMP was 9th of Sept. I am guessing that I am about 11 or 12 dpo, and I usually have late implanters so trying to not test until Sat or Sun.

Whilst this would be an unplanned pregnancy, I would still feel ultra blessed if we are. I had thought that my family was done, but if God has other plans for us, then so be it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and forgot to say, good luck to each and every one of you ttcers. I hope its BFP's all round!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome babylily

Goosette, af will be due either monday or next saturday... I have 29 and 34 day cycles depening on the ovary- since the mc im not sure which cycle im on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome babyliky I really hope you get that bfp this month.

Sarah are you testing again today?

Bfn for me too early I think at 8dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still plenty of time mummylip! and loads of !

Hi babylily! Welcome. It sounds very promising - I'm trying to hold out till sunday - that would be about 15dpo I think. My cycles are long too.

That's really interesting how there's a different cycle length for each ovary sarah! Any more testing??

for all of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goosette View Post
    Any news Sarah? How did your test go?

I am so sure I had symptoms at 4dpo cherished! I really hope it is!

Your holiday sounds fantastic Rach! I can totally agree with the scans though. They're meant to be something that we look forward to and instead you turn up dreading them! The first one I had was at 10 weeks, the OB couldn't find anything and had to use the horrible dildo cam, and another to confirm mc. The second one I got after some bleeding - we saw a HB, but a week later it was gone on the second scan. I think i'll always come into a scan negatively now.

Testing tomorrow mummylip?? I hope its a BFP!!
    You said it exactly! I haven't even gotten a bfp this month and I'm dreading the scan.... Argh how are you going Goosette??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    You said it exactly! I haven't even gotten a bfp this month and I'm dreading the scan.... Argh how are you going Goosette??
    Hey Rach,
    Not too bad thanks - hanging in there. Fairly ambivilant, I'm 14dpo today and day 36 of my cycle! AF is due tonight/tomorrow (I think....first proper cycle after mc). I'm going to hang on till sunday to test I think.

strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies.

Firstly, sorry for your losses i can't imagine what it would be like losing 2, one was like living a nightmare.

is it ok if I join in? i haven't lost 2 angels, but i lost my first pregnancy in april.

I'm currently in the tww at 7 dpo.

and for all