+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Duh - just realised I wrote a similar post yesterday......Baby brain!! *smacks forehead*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goosette View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS Cherished!! That is fantastic news!!

So sorry you were feeling so sick Mummylip . Hope you're feeling better and were able to see your bestie's bub!

I'm so sorry to hear Missymya! I hope Santa brings you your BFP for Christmas

I think levels do slow as you get further along Rach, five weeks already?? How are you feeling?
    Awwwww it wasn't that similar!!! I'm nervous as hell. And nauseous. But wonder if that's the nerves ?? How are you doing???

Cherished- try to remember tests are only there to detect hcg not measure the amount. Dont put too much into that line.... There are so many variables, you know???? Have you done a blood test yet??? I totally understand your anxiety. Every single day of being pregnant after suffering losses like we have is torture. I have everything crossed and am sending you every positive sticky vibe in the world xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty good Rach. Just exhausted really. Swinging between acceptance then worry most of the time.

My first test was super light cherished, but a line is a line!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by goosette View Post
    Pretty good Rach. Just exhausted really. Swinging between acceptance then worry most of the time.

My first test was super light cherished, but a line is a line!!
    I soooo know what you mean. I'm back at acceptance after a major meltdown that dh calmly talked me through. I think I'll just need to do that everyday!!!! I need to just trust my body and my baby that it's all fine. My body is made to do this. This time it can be my turn to have it work perfectly! If we worry about everything that can go wrong it becomes overwhelming huh. This week is an important one for me to get through. I have never made it past 6wks without bad news. Fx

Mummylip how are your nerves holding up?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rach I think those results are fine. I read on most websites that levels should be doubling every 48 hours or so... It is hard not to stress. I hope you have a trouble free week this week. It is such a hard journey after loss, I try to just take it day by day.

Gosette your 12 week scan is coming soon. What day did you say you were booked in?

Cherished did you test again? We want a photo of those two lines?

AFM: Tired and nauseous. I am having a blood test on Monday so results again Tuesday. It is reassuring watching the levels go up. Yesterday I am 6 weeks and that has been a hard milestone to get past with the last two... I am happy and I feel good that I am feeling sick it's reassuring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls I tested again yesterday using fmu and the line was only slightly darker and slightly thicker, which has me a little worried. How do I post a pic? I will test again maybe this arvo only because from what I remember my tests are usually darker in the afternoon not with fmu (I hope)
    I did get a bt and the numbers were very low only 25, the gp I saw wasn't overly positive, but also said that it is possible that it only just happened and I have caught it very early, I am praying that he is right. I get some more results on Monday/Tuesday on the follow up bt. Nervous as anything atm I am scared that numbers aren't doubling. Thanks girls for you words on test lines though, I can't rely on that to see if things are going well. Goosette- how long did it take for your line to darken up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey cherished. I was super stressed with my lines, I had a very faint line at 10dpo, then it actually disappeared at 11 dpo. I tested again at 15 dpo and it was back, much darker. I hung on ALL night to have super strong fmu. I didn't get bloods done till about a week later though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    Hey girls I tested again yesterday using fmu and the line was only slightly darker and slightly thicker, which has me a little worried. How do I post a pic? I will test again maybe this arvo only because from what I remember my tests are usually darker in the afternoon not with fmu (I hope)
    I did get a bt and the numbers were very low only 25, the gp I saw wasn't overly positive, but also said that it is possible that it only just happened and I have caught it very early, I am praying that he is right. I get some more results on Monday/Tuesday on the follow up bt. Nervous as anything atm I am scared that numbers aren't doubling. Thanks girls for you words on test lines though, I can't rely on that to see if things are going well. Goosette- how long did it take for your line to darken up?
    How many dpo were you with the 25 hcg???? I'm the absolute worst at stressing over numbers but everyone says it's the doubling that counts not the figures. Drs sometimes want to 'prepare us' and not let our hopes get up but our hopes are always up and they should just be supportive and positive.

Your line was slightly better!!! You are still sooo early and a faint line is a bfp!!! Trust everything is going fine. I'm a terrible hypocrite because I freak every 30 seconds but big hugs to you. We will all get there. It's our freaking turn!!!!!

(if I could yell and scream something into existence because of the sheer unfairness of it all we would all be having perfectly healthy happy pregnancies with zero worries. IT REALLY IS OUR TURN!!!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls but I think I am never going to be a mum - bfn today -absolutely shattered

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Cherished. Nothing else I can say. Massive hugs to you xox