+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Getting better slowly. Will try see my bestie over the weekend. Just feel really weak and nauseous.

How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So quiet in here... Everyone ok????

I'm getting more blood results today and having a good ol chat with the doctor. Hoping my levels are through the roof!!!! 5 weeks today- each week feels like a massive milestone (and like it took a year to get here!!)

Xox I wanna keep this nice little thread alive!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I've been so flat out I've barely had a chance to scratch myself! I've been finishing off school reports, have a heap of things on each night - it's crazy.
    Feeling pretty good though, had my 10 weeks bloods yesterday (6 tubes!) and have got my NT scan on the 9th. Can't wait to have a peek again.

So sorry to hear that you were sick and couldn't see your besties bub Mummylip. I hope you're feeling much better now.

5 weeks Rach - that's fantastic! I hope you're levels are through the roof and sky. Sounds like you have a fantastic doctor now.

Missymya - how are you going? Any news?

Hi to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out girls.. Spotting yesterday then major AF pains last night now she has fully arrived this morning.

Wishing everyone all the best and BFP!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Sorry I have been MIA, I just needed a little time to myself....There were BFPs everywhere in every thread and I was feeling a little left behind and just needed some space.

I started spotting last Thursday and it continued until Tuesday but no AF. I did a test on monday and BFN, Tested again on Tuesday and a super light BFP!!

I went to the GP and she thinks that I have O'd later than I think and that the line is light as it is very early. Getting bloods done tomorrow and early next week to see if my levels are rising.

I am praying and begging that my levels are doubling and that it is just early and thats why the line is so faint.

Please keep your fingers crossed for me

xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi missmya so sorry af arrived . I hope you will stay with us to count down again next month.

Rach good luck with your blood test. Let us know how you go. I am having another one on Monday. 6 weeks tomorrow!

Gosette I didn't realise you were a teacher too I hear ya those reports are exhausting on top of pregnancy, etcc... I am excited for you for your scan. So close now!

OMG Cherished. Congrats. I hope those levels are sky high. Let us know how you go. So glad you popped in to tell us.

AFM: Exhausted just getting over the gastro and I am a little nauseous each morning. Looking forward to another blood test on Monday but have to fit it into my lunch break.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys

Results in one day shy of 5 wks my levels were 2897. So doubling rate of only 41 hours now so I'm pretty gutted. Doctor has insisted on a week off work bed rest doing nothing and more bloods next Thursday. Scan on 12th. I'm so scared every second that it's all going to fail.

Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished congrats mate!!!!!! Wooooohoooooo! I have everything crossed for you.

Missmya- I'm so so sorry hun. You had so many follies this month too!!! At least it seems your ovaries are awake Everything crossed for bfp for Christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls for the congrats - I just hope it is real Anyone used IC and had the line not get much darker?

Rach - I thought as the weeks progressed the rate of the levels rising decreased, going from 24-48hours up to 48-72 hours. I have everything crossed for you that bubs will stay put, rest up and take it easy. And of course try not to stress (Here I am saying that too you when I am worried to the max myself)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS Cherished!! That is fantastic news!!

So sorry you were feeling so sick Mummylip . Hope you're feeling better and were able to see your bestie's bub!

I'm so sorry to hear Missymya! I hope Santa brings you your BFP for Christmas

I think levels do slow as you get further along Rach, five weeks already?? How are you feeling?