+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My HPT was negative but that's ok. Still early stages so I'll wait till the end of next week and try again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    My levels have tripled and my new gp is caring and goes above and beyond!! Yay!!!
    Awesome yay!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Missy ya have you tested again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLip View Post
    Missy ya have you tested again?
    You must have read my mind because I just took one about 10 mims ago and jumped on here to post the results and saw your post! Lol
    10dpo and still negative.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I got my bfp at 11dpo fmu bfn at 10dpo so you are still in with a chance

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know, I'm going to wait till the end of the week i think and test again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! Sorry, MIA over the weekend, had a hens weekend on the gold coast.

Sorry you got a BFP missymya - but don't loose hope yet. Try and hang on overnight and try a really concentrated FMU. I really hope you get your BFP soon.

I'm so pleased your new doctor is more caring Rach. It must be a big relief. Stalking from the graduates thread - how are those pains?? Scan at 2.30 yeah? Please let me know how you go. I had quite sharp pains on one side with Pickle about 4 weeks ago, and cramping, but they subsided so I think they may have just been stretching pains. I really hope so for you.

Things are really happening mummylip! Fantastic! Bloods today yeah? Let us know how you go. Any symptoms?

Autumn and Cherished - how are you both going??

AFM - hens weekend on the gold coast, great fun, but I certainly wasn't the life of the party not drinking, and I am certainly paying for the late nights today! The weather was beautiful and I spent a lot of time on the beach.
    10 weeks today and getting all my bloods done soon before my NT scan on the 9th. I had been feeling pretty good, bit panicky now, 10 weeks was when I found out about my first missed MC, but I do feel different this time round. Not too long till the scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooohhh a weekend away sounds nice!!! I'm the same tired wise, can't stay up past 9ish!!! Good timing for the Christmas party season...

The pains are constant. Mostly a dull ache but sharper/stronger when I move and walk. I'm laying flat right now and it feels ok. It's weird because my right leg hurts too....??? It's also stronger when I go to the bathroom - for both kinds of toileting (TMI!!). I hope there is a cyst... Or enlarged appendix. Please god not another ectopic. Please please please. I really want to meet this baby.

Sorry I'm a massive downer today everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you get your pains checked??? Or did they go away so no need?? I wish I didn't have ep history so I could just relax.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    Did you get your pains checked??? Or did they go away so no need?? I wish I didn't have ep history so I could just relax.
    Big hugs Rach . My pains don't sound as bad as yours, but they certainly were reasonably constant. I didn't get them checked - I don't think I wanted to know, and by the time I had my first scan they'd stopped. I still get the odd sharp pain and cramp though.
    I hadn't had an extopic, so I couldn't compare the pain, but I really feel for the stress that it's putting you under. I hope the scan shows that all is ok for that little bubba in there.