Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Actually 11dpo....???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    Argh I knew I shouldn't have gotten the bt results!!!

Hcg 45
    Progesterone 31.1
    Estrogen 495

At 12dpo....

Bugger bugger bugger.
    Are they bad results? What's your hcg suppose to be? Maybe you are just to early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think 45 is quite good for 11dpo. It is so early and they double every 24 -48 hours. Have them checked in a couple of days and I am sure they will have gone up. I read on a website they can be anywhere between 5-200 for 11dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLip View Post
    I think 45 is quite good for 11dpo. It is so early and they double every 24 -48 hours. Have them checked in a couple of days and I am sure they will have gone up. I read on a website they can be anywhere between 5-200 for 11dpo
    I'm with mummy lip Rach - get them checked in a few days and they should be doubling away nicely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think I can girls. I'm not brave enough. Not handling any of this very well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    I don't think I can girls. I'm not brave enough. Not handling any of this very well
    BIG BIG hugs coming your way. It does get easier. I promise! and totally understand where you're coming from. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rach I don't know what to say. Can your partner help? Is he supportive? You can do this I believe you are stronger than you think. I really think you should go and see your gp and ask him what he thinks maybe that will ease your mind. Also when I had heaps of trouble a while back I rang sands and they had phone counselors who were awesome. We're all here for you and take it day by day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just stalking this thread and don't normally post.

Rach - My levels were 45 at 16dpo and I am now 21 weeks pregnant.
    They start off low and double every 36-48hours.

Stay positive

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach MASSIVE hugs oxoxo

My obs said to me that the actual number is irrelevant - when I had my mc my levels were 50 and I asked if that was related - he said no, lots of women have levels around that (5w0d in my case) and it's the increase not the number that counts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls- thanks so much. Big hugs back to you all.

I just keep thinking 'I can't lose another one' and bursting into tears. I feel cruel- conceiving all these babies and they die. I feel like a murderer!!!! I'm trying really hard to NOT be so pathetic....

I have acupuncture this morning so fx that will relax me some. I'm going to ask dh to ring the gp and get referrals for maybe 2 more quantitive beta hcgs plus the viability scan and dating scan. Having them doesn't mean I'll use them lol!!! If we can get the referrals without seeing the dr id be stoked but will see what happens.

@mummylip- dh is brilliant. He is just terrified because last pregnancy came very close to killing me, and obviously is dealing with that fear right now. Even though my collapse last time was super dramatic if I'm quiet for a second he rushes over to check im ok. Poor bugger.

But thanks again all for your support, just knowing we all have sad stories and the same fears makes me feel a little stronger. It's got to be our turn right??? Xox