+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    Congratulations Rach!!! How exciting!!!! How many DPO were you when you tested?

AFM CD27 and BFN
    Well I'm still not too sure! Going off my possibly late o I was 9dpo. So 3w3d today??? But 4w2d by LMP.

How many dpo are you??? My fingers are firmly crossed for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hang in there Chersihed. Have you tested today? Sending you loads of .

How does everyone feel about staying on to chat. Is it to hard for people not pregnant to have us around. Love the girls in here and would hate to leave. But really want everyone to stay around and chat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, on the phone, so no personals. Hope everyone is doing well.
    I agree with mummylip- I'm mindful of those still trying, but would love to stay here and chat, I find the graduates thread far too big and busy. Love this little thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies.. Can I join?? I'm 5dpo today so in the 2 week wait and it's killing me already! This is my very first ovulation since my miscarriage in July so I'm excited and nervous at the same time.
    Is anyone else 5dpo? I don't want to get my hopes up but I can't help but wanna test as soon as I can. What can I do to keep myself occupied and stop stressing and counting down the days!!!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcomemissmya. Good luck with the testing over the next few days. I think Cherished is a couple does further along the TWW than you but she'd be the closest. Sorry to hear about your loss in July. Are you trying for your first baby? I don't know what to do to keep occupied go for a walk, take up knitting, LOL. Sending you lots of

Gosette I love it too hpow are you feeling today?

Cherished have you tested?

I booked a dating scan for the 13th December. I am excited. Get my blood test results back at 3pm. all is good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyLip View Post
    Welcomemissmya. Good luck with the testing over the next few days. I think Cherished is a couple does further along the TWW than you but she'd be the closest. Sorry to hear about your loss in July. Are you trying for your first baby? I don't know what to do to keep occupied go for a walk, take up knitting, LOL.
    Thank you. Yes we are trying for our first little bub.. It's defiantly been more of a challenge then we thought it would be but hopefully we will get there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Missmya! Welcome. This is a lovely group. I hope the TWW's not being too horrible for you.

How's things going Rach? Any bloods and scans yet? Hope everything's ok.

How exciting that you've booked your scan mummylip! My next one is on the 14th (and the 9th!) so I can count the days with you. Any symptoms? Good luck with your bloods - let us know how you go.

How are you Cherished? Have you tested? I hope there's some more sticky bubba's around.

AFM, 9+3 today, boobs still sore, very tired, but that's about it. Have got a hens weekend on the gold coast starting tomorrow night......guess that's going to be a HOOT! Oh well. At least the pool and sun will be beautiful. Hope they don't care when I'm in bed at 8pm!
    I've got my 10 week bloods for downs screening next week, then my NT scan booked for the 9th. We'll see the OB on the 14th (after a another scan on the 14th), so hopefully we can tell some more people then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by goosette View Post
    Hi Missmya! Welcome. This is a lovely group. I hope the TWW's not being too horrible for you.

How's things going Rach? Any bloods and scans yet? Hope everything's ok.

How exciting that you've booked your scan mummylip! My next one is on the 14th (and the 9th!) so I can count the days with you. Any symptoms? Good luck with your bloods - let us know how you go.

How are you Cherished? Have you tested? I hope there's some more sticky bubba's around.

AFM, 9+3 today, boobs still sore, very tired, but that's about it. Have got a hens weekend on the gold coast starting tomorrow night......guess that's going to be a HOOT! Oh well. At least the pool and sun will be beautiful. Hope they don't care when I'm in bed at 8pm!
    I've got my 10 week bloods for downs screening next week, then my NT scan booked for the 9th. We'll see the OB on the 14th (after a another scan on the 14th), so hopefully we can tell some more people then.
    Hi lovely ladies!!!

Got my bloods done yesterday after almost coming to blows with the receptionist- long story but let's just say dh was proud I DIDN'T knock her block off because he really wanted to!! Hehe Find out results hopefully late afternoon today....???

They want me to scan at 5 wks for ectopic.... But I'll be 6 weeks exactly on my birthday (from what I think is o day not LMP) and I don't want bad news before my birthday. Is that ridiculous????

I'm stressing over every twinge on my right hand side (the only side I have a tube).... How much pain/ twinges are normal??? I so want this to be a sticky bub- dh and I have called it Sticky so it's name reminds it to stay put in the right place!!!

Welcome missmya!!!! It's nice to have another clomid girl in here. How are you going??

Goosette 9+3!!! I wish!!!!!! How very exciting for you. Enjoy the hens

Mummylip how are you feeling??

Cherished- you've gone a little quiet hun- you ok????

Tigger- any news??

Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had quite a few twinges, pains and cramps Rach. I was convinced pickle was gone each time. They've eased off now, I think I had them till 8 weeks ish. I kept trying to tell myself it was pickle burying in deeper and letting me know it was there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh I knew I shouldn't have gotten the bt results!!!

Hcg 45
    Progesterone 31.1
    Estrogen 495

At 12dpo....

Bugger bugger bugger. How did you go mummylip???