+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MummyLip - Huge congrats!! What a great second line so early, no squinting required! I had a feeling this was your month, so happy for you! If/when you feel up to it you should pop over to the TTC after M/C Graduates thread, we'd love to have another familiar face(name) around!

Rach - My BFP cycle was really out of whack too, I had spotting around CD 13-17 and then spotting again later on, I was under alot of stress when I was spotting so pretty much gave up on that cycle so I'm still keeping some hope for you. When is AF due?

Goosette - My EDD is June 18, going to the GP tomorrow for the NT bloods. I still havn't received a referral for my Ob or my NT scan so I'm really hoping the GP hasn't left it too late, he assured me when I was there at 7 weeks that there was no rush to book but it seems like I'm the only one that hasn't! Thats nice your Ob did another scan for you, must be reassuring to see bub again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Autumnlove For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (17-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumnlove View Post
    MummyLip - Huge congrats!! What a great second line so early, no squinting required! I had a feeling this was your month, so happy for you! If/when you feel up to it you should pop over to the TTC after M/C Graduates thread, we'd love to have another familiar face(name) around!

Rach - My BFP cycle was really out of whack too, I had spotting around CD 13-17 and then spotting again later on, I was under alot of stress when I was spotting so pretty much gave up on that cycle so I'm still keeping some hope for you. When is AF due?

Goosette - My EDD is June 18, going to the GP tomorrow for the NT bloods. I still havn't received a referral for my Ob or my NT scan so I'm really hoping the GP hasn't left it too late, he assured me when I was there at 7 weeks that there was no rush to book but it seems like I'm the only one that hasn't! Thats nice your Ob did another scan for you, must be reassuring to see bub again.
    I'm not sure.... I'm cd27 today I guess because the bleeding stopped. I usually o around cd15 if I o at all.... But this cycle my fs has been an idiot so who knows!?! I had posi opks cd 19 and 20 and bloods on cd20 seemed to correlate with levels the day before o so I reckon I o'd cd21 if at all. That makes me 6dpo today. So if my lp holds out not for another 8 days... Next Friday???? Everything used to be so regular and now it is so out of whack Thanks for your hope though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Mummylip!!! That is awesome news!! Will you still hang around in here and keep an eye on us?

Looks like its just you and me Rach!! Is there anyone else in here still trying?? I am CD23 with no usual symptoms, so either the herbs/vitamins/pills/potions and new diet have started working or O didn't happen. Why is TTC so hard?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (17-11-2011)

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Mummylip! I was thinking about you only this morning!! So SO happy for you!! Just the best news you've made my day!

Cherished and Rach I'm still here! 6dpo today.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (17-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I o'd I'm at 6dpo too! Testing buddy When are you planning on testing??

Hey cherished!!!! Ok there was a trifecta of BFP's in the other thread let's be the second trifecta this month.

Fx xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey maybe we can do a trifecta as I am 5dpo (if I O'd) AF is due next thursday according to my PTracker so testing will begin maybe Monday LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay cherished! Ok this will be fun We can help each other get through this next week..... And giggle at each other testing super early!

Fx for trifecta #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL at Rach - I wonder who will cave and test first!! Probably me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I'd say it was me..... I did an Internet cheapy because technically af is late (even though I know if I o'd I did a week late).

BFN!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I will still hang around if you'll have me.
    Good luck cherished and rach fingers crossed for bfps