Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rach only a couple more days til
    You can join me in a poas frenzy. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmmm I don't know- I think I can only be 4dpo today.... I'd like to hold out till 10dpo at the earliest so thats not till Monday!!! If I'm super strong I'll hold out till next Friday.... That's the plan!!! So 10 days to go. Hope I have the strength. I'm thinking af will come before then so I'd prefer to avoid the heartache.

How did you go poas this morning??? Fx fx fx fx fx!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn probably too early but was worth a go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bugger! Definitely too early I reckon. Have you been symptom spotting at all? Have you got any?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummylip- how did you go??? I'm super super hoping it's a bfp!!

I reckon you can hang on Rach! Bring on 10dpo!!! Woot!

Big to everyone else! How's it all going.

AFM, still good, OB appointment yesterday and another scan, still going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck for testing Mummylip! I hope todays was just too early!!

Yay goosette!! I am so glad everything is going well

Rach - Hope the TWW goes really fast with a nice BFP at the end of it!!

AFM - Well I am a little sad FF has put me at 3dpo which means we didnt catch the egg as DP wasn't here. The annoying thing is that my OPKs dont match up at all. I started progesterone on apparent O day CD18 as I have never O'd that late before I assumed it would have happened by CD18. So much for my super regular AFs. So I am a little frustrated!! Temps still are not that high anyway usually they are higher! Maybe I didnt O after all and it is the progesterone elevating my temps. My body usually gives me some signs that O has happened and I dont have any Is it possible the herbs from the naturopath have started working already in releiving PMS??

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many DPO are you Mummylip, I hope it's just a tad too early... goodluck for the next few days! I'v been going well thanks for asking, had a bit of a rough start with this pregnancy but had a scan at 8 weeks and bub is looking good again so FX everything will go well from now on. Passed the point where I m/c last pregnancy so that's a nice milestone out of the way, just waiting for my 12 week scan now.

Rach goodluck with waiting until 10DPO, you can do it! Those last few days before testing are so hard, I hope you end up with a nice BFP in the next week.

Cherished I hope things go better next cycle, was DP around even a week before O, maybe some swimmers have held on FX. I went from having very regular cycles always O on CD14 to getting my temp spike on CD18, mine never went back to CD14. I'm not sure how long the herbs would take to start working but maybe that's why you didn't get your normal O signs, goodluck.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Autumnlove For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (16-11-2011),MummyLip  (15-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks autumnlove.

Sorry just a super quick vent just had a blowout with dh. Is it just me or do they not get it??? 1st due date coming up on 11 December. Makes me feel sick. Just another day for him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs Rach. It's not just you honey. Special dates are important. Unfortunately, some partners don't have the same feeling about the day. My DH doesn't even remember when our two angels were due, so more than likely it'll be just me crying on those days. I am really sorry that it is so hard for you. Maybe try talking to him about how you feel.

Autumnlove great news 8 weeks seems to have flown by for us I hope it is for you too, All the best for your 12 weeek scan.

Cherished I am not sure I guess you'll have to wait for AF to arrive and then count back the days to get an accurate idea of O. How frustrating!

Gosette it was a bfn but plenty of time to get that bfp. Af due on Sunday.

AFM: Don't really feel like I have any symptoms at 9dpo. I am tired but I am working heaps. I am peeing lots but have been drinking lots of water so nothing unexpected about that. I'll pop in tomorrow with most likely another bfn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rach85 View Post
    Thanks autumnlove.

Sorry just a super quick vent just had a blowout with dh. Is it just me or do they not get it??? 1st due date coming up on 11 December. Makes me feel sick. Just another day for him.
    I'm sorry Rach, it's hard when you feel alone with the greif. Our angels EDD is 18 Jan, I will be very suprised if DH even realises. We both dealt with our loss differently so I'm guessing EDD will be the same. I hope you manage to get through the day ok and DH gives you the support you need .