+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay mummylip!! Haha our cycles swapped and you overtook me

Another posi clearblue digital opk this morning.... Still don't know if I trust them. Going for day 21 bts today (on cd20 hehe) and fs tomorrow first thing.... So I'll know if I o'd or not earlier in my cycle tomorrow. Doubt I did!

It's just so weird- I always have regular cycles 29days. Cept last time I had a 26day cycle on my first clomid cycle. We have alot to talk about with the fs tomorrow.

Dtd last night, and will tonight and tomorrow and the next night lol!!! If there is a good eggy in there I'm not letting it escape!

Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!

Goodluck catching the egg Rach!! I am assuming that maybe the clomid adjusted your cycle a bit

Mummylip - Woohooo 3dpo! and the countdown begins!

Yes I am still in limbo land. I haven't had a temp rise but I have been sick so I haven't slept well and also I have been waking up earlier than the set time. So I am guessing that may have thrown the temping out of whack Oh and all OPKs are now negative (1 brand never went positive). I think I may have O'd already but really have no idea LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 pos sounds great Rach!! It'll be handy finding out from your FS tomorrow, I guess it could make the tww easier too huh? Just gotta keep Things are going well, I'm starting to chill out a bit. I'm nervous as hell about the scan on Saturday, but at last i'll know how things are going then.

3dpo mummylip!! Awesome!! Any symptoms? I reckon I had some by 5dpo....

How's things going Cherished?

Marttc any luck finding a naturopath. My friend who recommended mine to me, saw her cos she was having trouble conceiving and the naturopath saw the problem right away and got her on some things to help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi cherished and Goosette.... Fx is all I can do I guess! It's all so confusing

But I guess in 2 weeks I'll know and have a plan for next cycle after a long chat with fs tomorrow!

Glad your relaxing Goosette. I have everything crossed for your scan!!

Cherished what do you think about your o?? Are you get bt's to confirm??

Fx fx fx for us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Rach hope you catch the egg!! No I won't get a BT to confirm O, There is nothing I can do to change it if I haven't. Hoping I get a temp rise tomorrow or some other kind of sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cherished I hope you did O. it is frustrating when OPK's don't turn positive. When do you think you Oed?

Rach how did your appointment go today? Thinking of you. Yes we did swap because I Oed earlier than expected for once. Sending you loads of and happy to have some testing buddies to keep me from going insane.

Gosette how's little bubba going? How are you? Any morning sickness?

AFM: 5dpo according to the naturopath but 4dpo according to FF. I really don't have any symptoms this month. I had more last month but that led to a bfn. Maybe no symptoms is a good things. With all three of my pregnancies I have had implantation bleeding so hopefully I get some spotting in the next week. I don't feel very confident this month despite doing the deed regularly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey mummylip and everyone else!

Fs appointment went ok. He thinks I did ovulate but late. My oestrogen level was 1107 but my progesterone was 4.3 so i think even if I did o the progesterone levels are too low to sustain pregnancy.... Fs was not concerned at all but I made him give me a follow up bt on Monday to see if my progesterone levels jump. For next month I have a hsg and changing drugs to letrozole which I think is femera??? If nothing after that more surgery to investigate everything and a big flush out.... So moving forward! I feel better after seeing fs I really like him and he encouraged us to not give up but also was really understanding about our complete frustration! I also have booked in with an acupuncturist Wednesday arvo that specializes in fertility so fx!!

So I guess I may be in the TWW!??!!

I'm sorry your feeling like this month isnt happening for you mummylip. I have everything crossed for you! Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad your appointment went well Rach, wouldn't your progesterone be low because you just ovulated a few days ago? Was your BT 7 days after O? Glad you feel like you are moving forward, Let us know how the accupuncture goes!

Goosette, is your scan tomorrow??

Mummylip - You still have plenty of time to get some symptoms, The time I had the least amount of symptoms I got a BFP!

Well still no temp rise on FF, I really have no idea when I O'd. Going by cm I would say around CD14 but I really have no idea. Usually my BBs start hurting around 4 days after O and there is nothing yet. Heres a question, If I dont/didn't O will AF arrive on time still?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to crash, just wanted to say goodluck to MummyLip. If you're anything like me I seem to have more symptoms with BFN cycles than the BFP's early on. I hope this is your month and no.3 is nice and sticky .

Goodluck to everyone else aswell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really hope that it's your month mummylip​. I only had implantation bleeding with 1 out of the 3. Fingers and toes all crossed. Sounds like you've done all you can to catch the egg.

Wow Rach - you guys are certainly going through a lot! I'm so happy for you that you feel like everything is moving forward, hopefully you'll get some answers soon. I'm with cherished, your Proj would be low if you just O'd? Have you heard anything about Femera?

I've tended to use CM as my most accurate measurement Cherished. I don't totally trust opks and I haven't temped. I'm not sure what would happen to AF though......Love your positive thinking. I really hope there was an eggy there for you.

AFM, yep, scan tomorrow. Alternating between excitement and complete terror. Excited that we might be able to see a HB (@8+1), but terrified that there will be nothing there. There's been no bleeding or anything, but I guess after my first mc, which was a missed one, You don't find out till the scan. This time round though, I have WAAAAY more symptoms - sore boobs, nausea (little bit - more like off food), craving OJ something chronic and peeing! Time will tell I guess.

Hi Autumnlove Hope everything's going well for you.