+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls - I visited a girlfriend who was very early pregnant just as I had my first mc, and I was saying to her, "do you realise I've been pregnant three times to your one pregnancy". I really do hope you ladies get yours soon. It's simply not fair!!!

Mummylip - my naturopath also has me on Vit D and B12 supplements, and a heap of others, 11 tablets a day!! Your FS sounds like they are right onto it which is great.

Sarah - BIG . I'm so sorry the witch arrived.

Looking forward to everyone's tww before the tww - hoping you all have heaps of (hehe)

AFM, 6 weeks tomorrow.....very nervous, 6 1/2 is my "boogy" number.....So going to be a bit of a stressful two weeks, though I have a scan on the 12th. Not looking forward to that, having not had a positive scan yet.
    I agree with mummylip - could be definitely worth getting bloods and things checked, I'm really happy that my naturopath has got me on a heap of helpful stuff (apart from the fact I rattle now).

Hi Rach and Mummy2MissA - hope you lovely ladies are doing ok.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to goosette For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (28-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohh Goosette!!! Happy 6 weeks!!!! Wooooooooo! I feel you on the nerves! We have spoken before about how scary scans are. I'm nowhere near pregnant (lol 2ww before 2ww ) and am having nightmares about the possibility. I have everything tied in knots that your scan is the scan we have both dreamed of! I'm sure it will be you have been through enough. Good luck xoxoxo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rach85 For This Useful Post:

goosette  (28-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha p.s. Keep us posted! Every step of the way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy 6 weeks Gosette. I wish you all the best for your scan.

AFM: My friend had a baby on Wednesday so off to visit this arvo. I am so excited but a little sad too. Oh well only 11 more days to go until O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy 6 weeks Goosette!!!

Thanks mummylip for the advise, I have actually taken the first step and am going to see a naturopath. Since so far there is NO apparent reason to my losses maybe it is just something slighy out of whack that a naturopath can help with.

Have a nice weekend everyone
    xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck at the naturopath Cherished. I guess sometimes it just feels good to know you've tried everything.

I have had a great weekend. Went to an engagement party and held a new born. I am so clucky!!!! We also ripped down our bathroom. it is empty no walls even!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did u go at the naturopath cherished?
    Anyone on the tww again?? How's it all going. Thinking positive vibes for everybody.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm back in the TWW but pretty sure I didn't ovulate.... But I always get my af so still technically in the TWW despite probably having no chance this cycle

You close to scan time Goosette? Is it all going well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you Gosette? How's little jelly bean going? I thought the thread was going to die and I was a little sad. Glad to see some faces back in here!

Rach how do you know if you don't ovulate? Just curious. I hope you are wrong and you get a surprise BFP. How long til AF appears?

Cherished how are you going? How did the naturopath go?

Sarah are you trying again this month. Sending you

AFM: Today is day17 but I think i may have Oed yesterday which is a week early for me. Not sure so just going to keep DTD every second day. I hate to admit it but this month has got the better of us and bding feels like a chore not the thrill it used to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mummy,

No positive opks at all and hardly any symptoms for o on a double dose of clomid! Today is cd14 and I got pos opks cd14 last cycle and my usual o day is cd14-15.... However last cycle was short af showed on cd27. So technically should be o-ing early....????

Almost run out of cheapy opk's testing at every wee so going to go get the first response o kit sarvo just to be sure. But I think it is a bung cycle! Sooooooo frustrating because before my surgery I o'd every cycle! I can't believe after more than 12 months or trying all I have to show is a mc an ep and REDUCED FERTILITY!

What's the next step from clomid- anyone know? I'm sick of all this not working! Sorry- a little vent!

Yay for o'ing yesterday!!! How do you know? Opks??? Symptoms???

Xox to all