+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well another BFN for me. So I think its safe to say that I am propbably out this month. I will test again on CD28 and then stop progesterone. Any one use oracle fertility HPTs?

Goosette - I would be putting a ban on DTD too next time just as an extra precaution LOL DP already knows and is not too impressed

Goodluck for Sunday Sarah!! Have you got any signs/symptoms??

Mummylip
    - Glad to see you are hanging around. I hope next month brings you a BFP!!

Rach - Sorry to hear of your test results, what are the levels supposed to be??

Hi to everyone else!! I hope you all have a great weekend!!

strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Thanks Rach, My heart sank the last time they couldn't find a heartbeat.. and then we never got one. I have everything crossed that there is one there this time. I'm sorry you never got one either

Cherished - for you too. Not hearing a heartbeat was the worse thing i could imagine, and it happened, I really do hope that you get a beautiful BFP and a heartbeat very very soon. - I used my last oracle fertility pregnancy test at 9dpo and I had a very very faint line.

Goosette - I was going to try and hold out longer, but I can't, i'm really anxious, and after the cr*p I went through last time, I just need answers. Thankfully I know a lady who works at the place i'm getting my scan done, so she'll let me have as many scans as I like, which will either be a good thing or a bad thing. i have fingers crossed for great news with you

I'm sorry to anyone who had AF show up, it would be crushing to get the witch I hope she goes away quickly so you can all start dtd again
    Last edited by strawberry swing; 21-10-2011 at 14:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi cherished sucks to be out for the month: me too. Progesterone needs to be above 20 to confirm ovulation. So I probably didn't at all Have to talk to my fs on Monday for more info and get instructions for next month.

Mummy2 missA sorry bout af coming. I'm expecting mine on Tuesday. Hope it's not a bad one

I'm away hanging with my
    Godson this weekend who is
    6 months old. Sad but also a reminder of what this is all for I guess. Going to have that glass of wine I think!!

Have a good weekend all xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af came today

Early! Only a 26 day cycle. First time on clomid and a short cycle. I'm totally freaked out.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFNs for me this month- not exactly sure when AF is due, meant to be tomorrow but not sure...Will try again next month. .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Big hugs rach. Sorry it wasn't your month. Should we count down til o? I have about 16 days to go... Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in mummylip! I have about 15 days till o.... Maybe??? Who knows with my cycle going all crazy all of a sudden... What an adventure...???

Lets now chat about the TWW before the TWW...

So I'm cd1 ;p

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD27 and BFN for me. Now just waiting for the witch! I will still hang around but I dont think we will be in with much of a chance this next cycle as DP has to go away for work
    Don't know if I can handle another Xmas still not being UTD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, I'm on cd36 atm and no af. Had bfn on sat so I am thinking I am not pregnant, having having a late af - maybe my body is still recovering from the mc in aug?

*~* Spelling courtesy of iPhone *~*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    CD27 and BFN for me. Now just waiting for the witch! I will still hang around but I dont think we will be in with much of a chance this next cycle as DP has to go away for work
    Don't know if I can handle another Xmas still not being UTD
    I know exactly how you feel re Christmas..... I feel sick at the thought I'm crossing everything for u that af won't come and your bfp is around the corner!! Not over till the red lady sings. Then at Christmas you will be in the safe zone at more than 12 wks. Hang in there xox