+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's still early Rach! I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Hi Sarah! Wow! 16dpo!!! Have you thought about getting a blood test? I read somewhere on here that someone wasn't testing on a poas, but got a bfp on a bt. I really hope it is.

I'm so sorry to hear the horrible witch arrived mummylip

How are you going Angelzz and Cherised?

Any more news on bubba strawberry? I hope it's all going well.

strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goosette View Post
    Mummylip - i'm so sorry af showd up

Goosette - i'm 4 weeks tomorrow, and I have to stop myself from peeing on sticks!! I had my first craving yesterday, for 7/11 slurpees, so dh took me to get one, it was the best thing i've ever had! haha I normally don't like them, I think they're too sweet, but it was heaven in a cup! af is due tomorrow - so hopefully she doesn't arrive, and then i've booked in to see my GP on the 28th. I was only there last week complaining that it was taking too long to fall pregnant after my missed m/c, and he just said I had to be patient! he'll get a shock when I show him the tests. - i've also booked in a u/s for the 5th of nov. i'll be 6w1d so i'm hoping with everything i've got that there is a heartbeat. We never got one with our first bubba.

How are things going with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Mummylip that AF showed up, what a horrible witch. Will you still hang out in here?? Hope you do, I like this small group!

Rach - I tested at 10DPO and BFN as well. I will test again tomorrow though....and You??

Awesome numbers Goosette

Strawberry - Please keep us posted on your scan!! I never have seen a heart beat either!

How is everyone else going?? I am testing again tomorrow and hoping that today was just too early or that my urine wasn't concentrated enough as I was busting at 3am and had to go! TMI but I had some slight spotting this morning when I wiped and have had nothing since??? I am worried that my meds aren't working in making my LP longer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    Sorry Mummylip that AF showed up, what a horrible witch. Will you still hang out in here?? Hope you do, I like this small group!

Rach - I tested at 10DPO and BFN as well. I will test again tomorrow though....and You??

Awesome numbers Goosette

Strawberry - Please keep us posted on your scan!! I never have seen a heart beat either!

How is everyone else going?? I am testing again tomorrow and hoping that today was just too early or that my urine wasn't concentrated enough as I was busting at 3am and had to go! TMI but I had some slight spotting this morning when I wiped and have had nothing since??? I am worried that my meds aren't working in making my LP longer
    Spotting could have been implantation bleed!! Fx it is How exciting for you

No I don't think I can cope with the heartbreak of testing again till af is due. The thought actually makes me feel sick Heading away for the weekend so might test the morning of my first day back at work on Monday or Tuesday when af due. I have no symptoms at all so I just don't think it worked out for us this month despite doing everything right. Maybe the egg came from the left side after all where there is now no Fallopian tube?? Annoying because I had heaps of symptoms around o time! Oh well

Congrats strawberry Fantastic news for you. I've never seen a heartbeat either so fingers and toes crossed for you, let us know!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by goosette View Post
    It's still early Rach! I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Hi Sarah! Wow! 16dpo!!! Have you thought about getting a blood test? I read somewhere on here that someone wasn't testing on a poas, but got a bfp on a bt. I really hope it is.

How are you going Angelzz and Cherised?

Thanks Goosette, it may be I guess. Feel very disheartened though and o symptoms have disappeared apart from mild cramping and thrush so have pretty much lost hope for this month! Keep reminding myself I only have one tube so it is going to be hard... Argh I hate hpt's!!! Lol

How are you feeling?? Any major symptoms??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls, well as if I could leave you I am thread founder after all. Besides, just starting to get to know you all and hopefully we will get some bfps in here. I have a 35 day cycle so a bit of wait till next O but looking forward to a break for a couple of weeks.

Rach I agree spotting that stops is a great sign. I had it with all three of my pregnancies and it always occurred 3-7 days before Af was due. I reckon you might get a bfp tomorrow morning.

Cherished how many dpo are you? It could also be implantation bleeding. for you for tomorrow.

Strawberry swing I hopt the weeks go quickly until you get to see that nice strong heartbeat.

Mummy2MissA how are you going?

Big hello to everyone else! That's all I can see at the moment.

Wishing you all lots of and good luck testing.

AFM: In hindsight I think we missed eggy because we didn't bd on O day or the day before, these days are crucial in my opinion but I got sick and so did DD. That's life at least there is always next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to see you're still gonna be checking in mummylip

I'm on cd 32 today and no af, although for the last cpl days ive felt like im getting it and keep running for the loo !

Going to test on sunday if it still hasnt arrived: fx!

*~* Spelling courtesy of iPhone *~*

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really glad you're still here mummylip!! I'm glad everyone's still here! I really like this little group, some of the others are a bit big for me.
    I hope we're still all here to see your BFP next month!!!

Hoping that AF doesn't arrive for you sarah - bring on a BFP on sunday

It must be so hard only having the one tube Rach - I hope this one was a good little eggy and came from the right and is just playing quietly for now.

Not long till your test Strawberry!! Mine isn't till the 12th, but fingers crossed we should both be able to see a heartbeat.

I hope it was implantation spotting Cherished. I had that with my first. Did you test this morning?

How are you both mummy2missa and aangelzzz?

AFM: Poor DP got a bit of a shock last night when I put him on a DTD ban. I'm so paranoid this time. Just until I get past the "boogy" number of 6/7 weeks. Not too long for the poor thing.....
    Not too many symtpoms, mild cramping on and off all day/night, emotional, gagging over toothpaste. All I want is a great big !!

to anyone I missed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Goosette: I love this quieter group as well! Just got my bt results for day 22. Progesterone only 19.4 don't think I ovulated a good egg. Need to up the clomid this month I think.... I'd say I'm out for this month but I guess we won't know for sure for a few days.....

I'm glad your not feeling too bad. Lol at the dh shock!! I'm going to be like that next time too... They will just have to put up with it!!

Anyone testing today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rach - I'm not sure about progesterone numbers, must be really hard having to worry about that all as well, it's not easy as it is!!
    Yep - poor dp - he can hang on a few weeks.