+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gandalf from on here is lovely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies. 

Instead of trying to “sell” myself, I will instead explain how you can assist me in becoming a fantastic midwife. 

By volunteering to allow a student midwife to “follow through” your care, including, antenatal, birth and postnatal, you are providing a valuable opportunity for the student. A student midwife first meets with you and if you are comfortable with him/her, you can choose for them to become a support person, who accompanies you throughout your journey, remaining on call for the birth. The benefit of this is to always have a familiar face when needed the most whilst knowing that you are increasing the students confidence and skills.

Every birth a student midwife is invited to attend is another step closer to becoming a fully qualified midwife. It is a fantastic opportunity for the student to see through your eyes and begin to learn just how important the role of a midwife is. 

A bit about myself; I am a mother of 3 darling little girls and feel truly blessed to have them in my life. I am turning 25 in March and work part time as a Phlebotomist (Blood collector). I am also an Enrolled Nurse so I am already in the health field. I have a caring and extremely supportive husband who is willing to rearrange work commitments to assist with my studies and I am willing to travel to any hospital as I believe I will gain experience in all areas by doing this. I am from a small country town but moved to the city to better my life. I started as an aged carer, then a medical receptionist and slowly worked my way up to an Enrolled Nurse. I have always wanted to be a Midwife and I am extremely excited that I am finally taking that huge step. 

I am just about to start my first year of Midwifery and therefore would mainly be there for support and observation. A free doula if you will  

If you would like to chat further or assist me with my studies, please contact me via a private message or leave a response here and we can discuss it further. I would love to share this amazing opportunity with you. Birth is one of the most beautiful experiences and it would be an honour to be a part of someone else’s journey. 

Xxx Amber 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Amber,

if you are still looking for someone to follow you are more then welcome to follow me. This is my second pregnancy and my first student midwife learned more then i think she ever thought she would but i'll explain all that later.

if you interested please contact me via email bridgette_waye15@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

My name is Mary and I am a student midwife currently studying via Charles Darwin Univeristy (as an external student), but live in Adelaide.

I would love to be of support through your journey. Please feel free to contact me at Mary.Clironomos@hotmail.com.

Thanking you

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies Im a 2nd year student midwife at UniSA and I am always looking for lovely women to support! My phone number is 0415831189 or email is ashleigh_oleary@yahoo.com if your interested in more information or know of anyone who is interested!
    Ash :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi dear midwife students. I'm about to enrol in Bachelor of Midwifes at UniSA in Adelaide and I need some info and advice from someone who's already been through this experience.
    I really appreciate if someone will have a bit of time for me

Have a lovely week,
    Andreea