+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!
    I have been given a gift voucher for 12 kids to go to the place I originally tried to set up at mothers group at, to see if it is something people would be interested in continuing to meet up at on a casual basis. This could be a great chance to meet some mums and see where to go from there whether at that venue or elsewhere. It's for a Thursday from 2-3pm in Blackburn and I was thinking either the 8th or 15th Dec. Would this be of interest to any of you? If so, which date? Let me know and I will send you the details and reserve a spot for you. It's completely casual and no commitment to continuing with it after. Just a chance to meet up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lord I'm sorry MichLiz I'm still getting used to this site and I think I hijacked your idea answering to the wrong post on the wrong board! My apologies! I'm still interested in even if we just get together at a park or if you've got some good ideas lined up for a play group. Sorry about this (I swear this baby brain its shocking this time round!)

Toodles

Jen

Also in regards to the meet up I would LOVE to but my Auds sleeps from 12.30 to 3 Then I have to pick up my older two and she's unfortunately not a child you can mess around with when it comes to her sleep times. Its why we had to leave our last playgroup. Thank you for the offer though I really appreciate it. let me know if anything in the mornings come up thats normally way better to get a chirpy kid and a less insane me
    Last edited by Audiesmum; 30-11-2011 at 20:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a really good length nap! I wish my munchkin would sleep that long! This is such a long process trying to get a time that suits everyone, so if you can meet up with anyone, please go ahead
    Hmmm, how about going to Yo-Yos play centre in Wantirna South? I haven't been there before but my daughter LOVES play centres at the moment and I was planning on going to try it out. We could go next week Thurs morning if anyones free. It's just past knox shopping centre off Burwood Hwy and takes about 20 mins from Blackburn for the other mums that might read this. I'm not sure how long from Springvale but don't think it would be that far. It's roughly $5 entry. Anyway, just an idea Michelle

bellalika is offline I'm trying my hardest, please don't ask for more.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love yo-Yos! My kids always have a great time there. Hope you ladies have a lovely time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls, I work thursday's so count me out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lulusmummy View Post
    Sorry girls, I work thursday's so count me out.
    Would you be interested in coming to the free play session I mentioned a couple posts earlier? We haven't picked a day yet but it's going to be either Wed 14th or Thurs 15th this week from 2-3pm in Blackburn. So if it's a Wed, would you be interested? There's a limit of 12 places so let me know and I'll reserve a spot for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sorry just saw post wednesdays do work for me, so if you plan it for a wednesday in the future let me know.